Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2004, 01:03 PM   #16  
Searching

and prayers for you Jen!

Take care of yourself!
Miss Chris
Old 03-22-2004, 01:26 PM   #17  

Take care of yourself....We will be here for you whenever you need us.
Old 03-22-2004, 04:44 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

I'm so sorry to read this. How awful for you and your kids. Please take care and post when you can. We'll all be thinking of you.
Old 03-22-2004, 05:18 PM   #19  
beautiful

I am so so so sorry to hear this. I sorta know what it feels like so if you ever need to talk don't hesitate to email me. I hope things work out for you guys.
Old 03-22-2004, 06:04 PM   #20  

I understand the relationships do not always work out, we arent in a perfect world and there is no perfect relationship. Unfortunately this happens everyday. BUT "he said to her that he is young and doesn't want to be tied down"?!?!?! This really should been a consideration before he became a husband and a father! Im outraged for you and your children. They are so beautiful and the thought of him saying that just makes me think "bad words" for nothing nicer to say. I am so truly sorry that you have to go be going thru this but if that is how he truly feels, I honestly think you are better off. Its better than you staying together and him eventually blaming your for his apparent "lost childhood." I wish you the absolute best and happiness, whichever that path may be.
Old 03-23-2004, 01:27 AM   #21  
Crazy Canuck

You must be feeling a myriad of emotions right now - disbelief, shock, disappointment, bewilderment, fear, pain, panic and some emotions you probably can't even describe. It may be difficult to believe right now, but that horrible feeling liked you've been kicked in the pit of your stomach will ease soon and things will work out - they always do. You don't deserve this and neither do your kids, but you will come out of it a stronger person. Take care of yourself.
Old 03-23-2004, 04:47 PM   #22  
Gonna fly now!

S/C/G: 280/280/150

Height: 5'6

Oh, I am so, so sorry to hear about this. I haven't been to the board in over a week and I just am so sorry. Everyone is right ~ God will see you through this, pray and lean on Him ~ God will never let you down; in time you will see God's answer. In the meantime, focus on taking care of yourself and your beautiful, precious children.

Old 03-23-2004, 04:56 PM   #23  

I am so sorry Jen. Prayers and hugs for you. Take care of yourself and your sweet family.
Closed Thread