Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2003, 02:32 PM   #1  

Talking HI! Not really new! Looking for some buddies!

HEY EVERYONE! My name is angela, i'm 24, i have about 120 more pounds to lose. I post on the other boards but no one talks to me. I would really love to make some weight loss buddies. It really helps me to stay modivated.
OH yea i have some happy news to report. I started a two week challenge and here are my results.

START WEIGHT AND INCHES
9-25-03
Weight 273
Chest 41
Upper Arms 16 both
Upper Abs 46 1/2
Waist 43
Hips 55
Upper Thigh R 32.75 L 32 1/2
Middle Thigh R 26.5 L 26.5
Knee R 19 L 18
Calves R 21 L 20

2 WEEKS LATER
10-9-03
Weight 267
Chest 38
Upper Arms 13 1/2 both
Upper Abs 43
Waist 40
Hips 51
Upper Thigh L 28 1/2 R 29
Middle Thigh L 25 R 25 1/2
Knee L 17 R 18
Calves L 19 R 19

Pounds Lost 6
Inches Lost
Chest 3
Upper abs 3 1/2
Waist 3
Hips 4
Upper Thighs 4
Middle Thigh 1
Knee 1 1/2
Calves 2

I ate well, did step aerobics w/ weights and walked 2 miles a day. I'm trying to take this week by week. And it's getting easier. I'm going to visit my family next week for 3 weeks. So i'm starting a new month challenge today. I'm basically doing the same thing but i'm going to add the firm total sculpt plus abs. Going home is really hard for me cause all everybody does is eat. I don't want to fall behind on my workouts because that means I have to start all over again and I already came such a long way. I will be posting a lot. so any support would be awesome!
Old 10-09-2003, 02:45 PM   #2  
Becomming a Monster

S/C/G: 329/253/210

Height: 6'0

Default hello and welcome

hello there i'm sy. nice to errr meet you. we are all very friendly here someone will always reply to anything you post. well done on your two week challange they are some awesome changes in your stats thats the best kinda motivation to keep you on track. well post lots so we can get to know you and i hope to hear from you soon
Old 10-09-2003, 02:50 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

Wow! You've done well, and sound so motivated. Your stats show that you're already the incredible shrinking woman!

Consider joining the monthly and/or special challenges we have here. You can find info about the monthly challenges on one of the stickies at the top of the board, I believe. Our current special challenge is a Halloween one and you'd be really welcome to join that, too. You can find the thread somewhere on the board, probably page 2. The special challenges don't have to be in pounds lost, by the way, but just meeting some kind of goal that you set for yourself.

Glad to see you here, and hope you post often!
Old 10-09-2003, 05:28 PM   #4  

Welcome! The people here are very sipportive and friendly. We are like a family you have never seen in real life lol. jump in and have fun.
Closed Thread