3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   No gain, reclaim November-Check-in & Accountability Thread (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/314465-no-gain-reclaim-november-check-accountability-thread.html)

futurehealthyme 11-20-2017 10:22 PM

Holy cow, y'all!
I swear I looked for you and thought you all stopped posting.
CW 243
Not doing anything until the end of the week because I am cooking and EATING Thanksgiving food without guilt.
After that, the plan is to low carb and intermittent fasting plus daily exercise of some form.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Will be checking in.

curvynotlumpy 11-21-2017 12:00 PM

Good morning :coffee2:

Weight remains at 210 this morning. Futurehealthyme, I like your attitude about Thanksgiving eating. I'm partaking in a Friendsgiving/Thanksgiving so it will be a Thanksgiving pot luck but we know what the others are bringing. While I do intend to happily eat, it just might be one of the more balanced Thanksgivings I've had since there will only be five of us in attendance and two folks have dietary restrictions (gluten and dairy). My plan is not to go crazy on five offerings! :lol:

Everyone have a wonderful day!

LauraRVA42011 11-21-2017 12:40 PM

Hey all!

We're hitting the road this afternoon, so I wanted to wish all my American friends a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving. I packed my gym clothes and found the nearest Planet Fitness to my MIL's house. I am going to do my best to stay balanced and not go overboard.

Will try to check back in during our trip.

opheliaphoenix 11-21-2017 03:13 PM

Curvy: Thank you! I hope I am able to do well on it. :crossed: Glad you were able to get your new running shoes finally, by the way! :running:

futurehealthyme: I subscribe to the threads I know I'll be active in, just in case they get buried and I need an easy way to find them...lol. (The option is under "Thread Tools" towards the top right of the thread page.) Also, sounds like you have a good plan to balance a little freedom with a course of action to get back on track right away. :yes:

Laura: I hope you enjoy your holiday! :happ3:

--------------------------------------

Weigh-in was back to 224.2 today, so that means I settled back in to a 3.0 lb loss for the week. I'm expecting my TOM to come in the next few days, so I'm hoping that doesn't derail my progress for the month too much -- especially with the holiday this Thursday on top of the fact that it is our oldest's birthday today. (My stepdaughter is turning 16...can't believe it!) I won't be indulging too much today, just because I am saving that for Thanksgiving...lol. We will see how that goes!

Week Three
15: 226.2
16: 226.4
17: 225.6
18: 225.0
19: 224.2
20: 224.4
21: 224.2
----------------------------
End of Week Two: 227.2
Total Loss for Week Three: 3.0 lbs.

Martine 11-22-2017 06:10 AM

LauraRVA42011 safe travels and Happy Thanksgiving! And how awesome that you found a Planet Fitness to keep moving during your trip. Go you!

futurehealthyme enjoy all that Thanksgiving food :)

curvynotlumpy hope you will have a great meal at your Friendsgiving (I like that name). About your running shoes, I saw a report once on that technology which measures your feet and it was fascinating how it helped runners.

opheliapheonix I've never taken part in a Diet Bet but it sounds like a great motivator and we'll be cheering you on to get your money back and then some! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow!

gulfmagnolia have a safe trip home and a great Thanksgiving :turkey: (this one cracks me up)

To everyone in the USA, Happy Thanksgiving! Even from up here in Canada, I feel the excitement over this holiday. Wish I would feel excitement over sticking to my plan, but I've gone off the rails (sigh). I keep talking myself out of exercising and cooking. I'm trying not to let work and preparation for our work Christmas party get in the way but I'm failing right now. I'll find my way back.

01: 38 minutes cardio upper body workout
02: 38 minutes HIIT workout
03:
04:
05: 34 minutes upper body strength workout
06: 5.3km walk
07: 5.3km walk
08:
09: 36 minutes lower body workout
10:
11:
12: 36 minutes HIIT workout
13: 34 minutes upper body strength workout
14: 4km walk
15:
16:
17: 38 minutes HIIT workout
18:
19:
20:
21:

curvynotlumpy 11-22-2017 08:14 PM

:wave: and good evening.

Dropping by to wish everyone who celebrates it a :thanks1:! May it be a time of catching up, friendship and good eating! :drool: Safe travels to all who are hitting the road. May your leaving and returning be peaceful and uneventful.

Catch you all back on the other side of the holiday. :hug:

opheliaphoenix 11-22-2017 08:15 PM

Martine: Thank you! Hope you're able to rediscover some excitement over being on-plan soon...we'll all probably need a boost over the next month as Christmas approaches! :yes:

Weigh-in was 223.6 today...and, that's after going out to eat for our daughter's birthday dinner last night, on top of having a slice of cheesecake and a few bites of red velvet cake, so that was surprising. But, I'll take it! ;) I'm going a little lighter on the calories today to prepare for tomorrow, so I'm hoping the downward trend continues through the holiday. I'll do a quick check in tomorrow before everything starts here, but wishing a Happy Thanksgiving in advance to those who are celebrating that won't be on tomorrow! :happ3:

Week Four
22: 223.6
23:
24:
25:
26:
27:
28:
End of Week Three: 224.2
Total Loss for Week Four:

futurehealthyme 11-22-2017 09:29 PM

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!!
Have a wonderful day and weekend!

opheliaphoenix 11-23-2017 05:39 PM

Just a quick check-in today. Was 233.2 this morning...hope I don't see too much of a gain from the festivities today, lol. Wishing everyone who celebrates it a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

:thanks1:

Week Four
23: 233.2
24:
25:
26:
27:
28:

curvynotlumpy 11-24-2017 02:52 PM

:wave:

Just a quick check-in today. Seems like the "healthy" Thanksgiving paid off. I was down to 208.6 when I weighed in on Thanksgiving morning. This morning only up to 209.2 which is a huge win in my book!

Everyone have a wonderful Friday and begin to your weekend. For those who celebrated the holiday, I hope you had a :thanks1:

opheliaphoenix 11-24-2017 06:28 PM

Curvy: I'm glad you didn't have much of a gain, either! :goodscale

Weigh-in was back up to 223.6 today...and, that's just fine by me. I was expecting more of a gain, so I am actually pleasantly surprised, lol. (Especially with TOM starting late last night.) I ate everything I wanted, just in slightly smaller portions and without going back for seconds and thirds like I have done in the past. :lol: I was also able to get in a 3 mile walk later in the evening, which I think helped as well. :yes:

Week Four
24: 223.6 - TOM.
25:
26:
27:
28:

opheliaphoenix 11-25-2017 09:07 PM

Weigh-in was 222.8 today...so close to getting back to where I was before the move. I hope to hit that point in the next couple days. Also, my husband actually came out on my walk with me tonight! That's the first time since we moved here...and, he said he needs to start coming with me more often - at least a couple times a week - so, we will see what happens with that. It was nice to have him out there with me. :)

Week Four
25: 222.8 - TOM.
26:
27:
28:

opheliaphoenix 11-26-2017 04:00 PM

Oof! TOM finally strikes with the bloat, lol. Weigh-in was up a whole pound to 223.8 today. Going to focus on the water this afternoon and hope it moves back down before the final weigh-in for Week Four. Hope everyone's been doing okay!

Week Four
25: 222.8 - TOM.
26: 223.8 - TOM.
27:
28:

futurehealthyme 11-26-2017 05:47 PM

Howdy everyone!
So, 2.5 pound gain later, uncomfortably stuffed and I am ready to get back on the wagon.
Prepped food for the week, plan on walking daily and start doing weight training at least 3 times a week. Lofty goals but it's all good!
This coming week is a stressful one at work. If anyone prays, I would appreciate a positive thought sent my way.
Ophelia, I remember you being incredibly consistent and always making great progress from one week to another. How is the new place you moved to?
Is it very different from the previous one? Are you in the same geographic area or in a completely different area?
You don't have to give too many details here online, I know that can be dangerous, I was just curious.
I'm so glad to hear that your husband joined you for a walk and that he plans on doing that a little more often.
Don't worry about the water retention during TOM, you will go back down as soon as you're done with it.
All the best to you!
CW 245.5
Here is to us all going down....on the scale ....only on the scale haha

curvynotlumpy 11-27-2017 07:20 PM

:wave: and good evening!

Just dropping by quickly with a weight update. Weighed in this morning at 207.6 which was unexpected. Yesterday was chores and tasks day so I was pretty busy and that kept me away from :eating2:

I hope everyone had a great start to their week! :hug: