Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2003, 12:10 AM   #16  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

It really scares me to see so many people out of work or losing their jobs. I train computer software and 90% of our clients used to be people's who's company had sent them. Now 90% is people out of work looking to sharpen their skills.

Sue - sorry things are so tough right now. Hnag in there and feel free to vent to us ANY time!!!

SAP - I'll cross my fingers for you!! How did this week go without the gym??
Old 09-05-2003, 12:36 AM   #17  

We're back from a relaxing week in Cancun! Our last childless vacation! the eating went pretty well until yesterday when we told eachother, "We're on VACATION! Let's live it up!" You know how it goes, when one person is remaining strong, it's OK. But when you're both wanting to cheat, it all goes out the window. Oh well! Tomorrow's another day!

We got notice in the mail that we are one step closer to getting Elijah home. (The form, I-171 from Immigration which means his Visa application is approved.) Next, he needs his Korean passport, then his offical Visa approval and we will be ready to TRAVEL!
Old 09-05-2003, 07:12 AM   #18  

Angi,

That is so exciting!!!! And it sounds like you had a wonderful vacation. Glad to see you back!

Hugs,
Sherry
Old 09-05-2003, 08:31 PM   #19  
missaprylj

Angi---- SOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITING, SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! *Hugs*

Sue--- Rant any old time. We *all* take our turn at it. I'm really sorry things aren't going well.

SAPF- BEN AFFLECK IS NOT DUMB! lol

As for me.... I'm sick. (Nothing sets back a diet like a stomach ache, sore throat and head cold.) And this is only day one!! I *REALLY* hope it goes away tomorrow, not get worse. That would totally SUCK. I just thought I'd fill ya in that this time, just because I get sick, I'm *NOT* throwing the whole plan out the window like I did last time. As soon as I'm feeling tip-top again, it's back to "4-point-days" for this "loser!" -Apryl

Old 09-06-2003, 04:48 PM   #20  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

It is actually not going well w/o the gym. Exercised 2 days this week. Blah.

Apryl: Ok, then 'unprofessional' things were removed from my cubicle. Next weekend, B-Af will become Mr J-Lo #3. Would you like to lay odds on the length of this union? Make a friendly wager?

Last edited by SuchAPrettyFace; 09-06-2003 at 04:56 PM.
Old 09-07-2003, 07:38 PM   #21  
missaprylj

That wouldn't be very Christian of us....

Hey, I personally don't think they'll be getting hitched this coming weekend, I think that was sent out by publicists, etc. (Have I mentioned to everyone my absolutely pathetic addiction to all things pop culture? I'm an entertainment junkie. It's hysterical.) BUT, I will say that they'll last about.... 11 months.

Is everyone ready for another week?

Closed Thread