Old 09-01-2016, 02:46 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 200/193/140

Height: 5'5

Starting September at 212.2. I would like to be down 6lbs this month.
Kukkie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 03:15 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'

Good afternoon friends

Happy September 1! The first day of every month I'm tempted to shout, "new month, new me" but my history has shown me that I'm way too inconsistent and unsuccessful to stand by that It is a new month and a new opportunity to keep working. No argument there

back Teresa! Happy to have a new neighbor on the block!

Rennie, do the cheap Dollar Tree batteries always make you weigh less or sometimes more? After I read your post I thought, "note to self--must buy Dollar Tree batteries"! Regarding meetings: they do have their place, but where I work folks seem to be meeting obsessed. I work with someone who scheudules pre-meeting meetings. I kid you not.

FeraFila: Great job getting through your walk. Careful on that ankle though. By the way, I've heard nothing but great things about Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds DVDs/videos.

Martine. How are you feeling today? Even if the pain did go away it still might be a good idea to make an appointment with your doctor.

Carb indulgence always seems to catch up to me as well, Gale02. Well, you know how you gained and you know what to do lose it so I have no doubt you will and drop it soon.

Sending : that your fast is successful, lovemylife001.

Wishing you all a wonderful Thursday

Last edited by curvynotlumpy; 09-01-2016 at 04:43 PM.
curvynotlumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 10:58 PM   #18  
Jill

S/C/G: 292/250.4/175

Height: 5'6

Checking in for September! I've been away AGAIN!!! I gotta try to stay "Plugged In" here! It was really hectic with summer break and getting back into the rhythm of school starting again. We have the first month of school behind us so, hopefully, things will settle down now!

My youngest has a birthday party on Saturday...and it's CANDY themed... and we have a couple of other special events this coming week so I'm just hoping that I don't gain 1,866 pounds!
Seriously, I'm hoping for about 5 lbs (at least) this month!

01~ 197.0
Jb1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 07:29 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 200/193/140

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by curvynotlumpy View Post

Happy September 1! The first day of every month I'm tempted to shout, "new month, new me" but my history has shown me that I'm way too inconsistent and unsuccessful to stand by that It is a new month and a new opportunity to keep working. No argument there
THIS!!!! So incredibly true, for me as well.

I didn't weigh in this morning. We've rearranged Peanut's room to accommodate a queen sized airbed in there for our guests that arrive today. Flying over the Atlantic as I type this. It's my last day of work before vacation starts. And then we'll have a fun week of being tourists in our own city with hubby's cousin, her husband and their son. Yay. Fun times ahead.

Because we're going to be out a lot next week, I'm going to focus on making the best choices I can, and where options don't exist, I'll focus on my portions. Water will be the name of the game. Luckily, there will be a LOT of walking. If I come out of this next week in maintenance, I'll be okay with that too.

I'll check in when I can.
Kukkie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 07:51 AM   #20  
Jill

S/C/G: 292/250.4/175

Height: 5'6

01~ 197.0
02~ 197.0
Jb1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 08:09 AM   #21  

Good morning! Thank you every one for the warm welcome. It's good to be back.

I am not currently on any plan. Like most of us, I think I've done them all. Probably will go back to calorie counting or something. I don't know!

Any plan suggestions??
Teresa3266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 09:13 AM   #22  
lovemylife001

S/C/G: 180/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7

Good Morning Everyone It's TGIF I'm off today until Tuesday Hazel and I had a very nice walk and will use the total gym later. I started the month off with a fast yesterday it went well. Today plan to eat normally.

Rennie on the 2lbs loss. That's interesting about the batteries. But it's great to start the month off with a loss lol

S 7 hours
E-30 minute walk, total gym
B-High Fiber English Muffin w/PB, banana
S-peach, mixed berries
L-soup
D-tilapia and veggies

Have a great day everyone

Last edited by lovemylife001; 09-02-2016 at 09:19 AM.
lovemylife001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 10:50 AM   #23  
~*Mandy*~

S/C/G: 330.6/Ticker/<170

Height: 5'9"

Morning all!

My morning was: wake up, feed the baby, get in the kitchen to mix up something yummy and stick it in the oven. (If you're curious: http://www.kingarthurflour.com/recip...eakfast-recipe). We're going to visit with some friends tonight, and I'm taking this as dessert. Last night was spaghetti and a fun, savory take on monkey bread (with garlic and Italian seasoning and mozz cheese instead of cinnamon and sugar and such). I just took the blueberry deliciousness out of the oven and it looks good!

Yeah, I like to bake...

Switched WATP videos for my 2 miles yesterday, and it felt more like the 3 I did the day before! Probably because in the new video the warm up and cool down are in addition to the miles, not built into the miles. Either way, I did it, and it felt pretty good. The video I have has 5 different "miles" and you can pick which ones/how many you do for any given workout. It's kinda neat. Keeps it from being boring sameness. Water was 100oz. (I have a 20oz tumbler I make sure to fill 5 times). And the ankle has been behaving itself. After dealing with it for 5+ years, I've figured out how to live with it.

So, today's goals:

Exercise: 3 miles WATP
Water: 100 oz.
FeraFilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 11:52 AM   #24  
By God's Grace

S/C/G: 293/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Because confession is good for the soul: I ate three cupcakes yesterday, which were entirely responsible for putting me 557 calories over goal. In case anyone was wondering, this is NOT the way to lose weight and get back to comfortable maintenance.

Looking to get back to 153(ish) this month
1: 158.6
2: 158.0

I'm off to drink more coffee and think about my life choices.
Gale02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 12:02 PM   #25  

Good morning

Happy Friday to all!

Not a lot to report here; I have a morning and afternoon meeting but otherwise it will be a day to catch up and hopefully clean my office. I have paper everywhere!

Kukkie84, have a wonderful time on your staycation! I hope you, the family and your guests have a lot of fun and a memorable week.

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend and Labor Day if you celebrate it.
Old 09-03-2016, 07:45 AM   #26  

Good morning! The scale was down this morning and that made me happy considering that I ate Cheetos and fun size candy bars yesterday. I work in a furniture store and my boss thinks the best way to keep us motivated on a holiday weekend is to ply us with junk food. Sad news is that it works!

So I will be working today for 12 hours and I sure hope it's so busy that I stay out of the junk food. I will bring something healthy to eat and try to actually eat it.

Have a great day!
Teresa3266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 08:21 AM   #27  
Gizmo

Teresaa3266 welcome and nice that the number on the scale is down. Junk food is the devil. I used to always get something from the vending machine at work. Now I brink almonds and grapes and cherry tomatoes and things like that that are healthy and are "candy-like" in size and it helps. Wishing you success in resisting all that Junk food today.

curvynoylumpy I actually got some office papers cleared off yesterday, that's always the last thing on my list. Hope you had some time after those meetings. I am feeling well, thank you for asking. The cramps really lasted until the Tylenol kicked in and I didn't have any more cramping afterwards. I don't think I need to go to the doctor's yet but I am monitoring the situation.

FeraFilia what is WATP? Congratulations on keeping up with your challenge and glad that your ankle pain is under control.

Kukkie84 have a fantastic staycation with your family!!!

Jb1975 always nice to see you. Good luck with all that candy during the birthday party. That would be a tough one for anyone to resist.

Rennie I don't think that wonky batteries can make your scale weigh incorrectly, can they? Look at that 2 pounds down as a positive and roll with it

Gale02 and loveofmylife001

This was a looooong week, I was exhausted last night, went to bed around 7:30pm. It wasn't that work was hard or that I did that many extra hours, I think that the cramping on Wednesday worried me more than anything and I did not sleep well. Glad it's a three-day weekend! We have to go shopping and run some errands but I think it will mostly be a relaxing weekend. Hope everyone will have a great time, take good care of yourselves

01: 241.0
02: 241.2
03: 240.2

Last edited by Martine; 09-03-2016 at 08:22 AM.
Martine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 09:31 AM   #28  
lovemylife001

S/C/G: 180/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7

Good Saturday Morning Everyone

I hope that everyone is having a great start to their weekend There's so much going on this week with our annual Fair, Jazz Festival and Art Beats and Eats lol. I'll probably just go to the Art, Beats and Eats, they will have over 200 local bands the next 3 days, tons of food and beautiful art. Hazel and I had a beautiful walk this morning with temps on being 59 degrees and sunny when we were out walking. It was just perfect. Temps are going back to the upper 80's and maybe 90's next week, ugh lol. I'm loving the 70's but it's ok I'd rather have heat than cold and snow lol

Teresa3266 with your scale cooperating, don't you just love it when that happens. That's always a good idea to bring your own healthy options to work. I stay away from our cafeteria and snack machines. We even have a Good Humor Ice Cream cooler filled with goodies but I stay away from that. We are having a pizza party this coming Friday at work and I won't be eating any pizza, I'll have my Atkins pizza with me and I'll have some of the salad that they are ordering. I've already thought it out long and hard lol. Great job and keep up the good work.

Martine I'm glad that you were able to get some rest. I also just have a few errands today which is nice. Enjoy your long weekend!

Have a great weekend everyone

Last edited by lovemylife001; 09-03-2016 at 09:32 AM.
lovemylife001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 12:11 PM   #29  

Good morning

It's a beautiful, crisp September morning here. I came into work for a few hours and will then head home to do some cleaning that needs to get done. A couple of months ago I bought a new sofa never having gotten rid of the old one. Making arrangements to donate that is on my list of things to do.

@lovemylife001:That Good Humor Ice Cream cooler would be the end of me. I LOVE ice cream and my head would be firmly planted in the cooler. Honestly, I'd have to find different employment. I admire your resolve and planning ahead. They say that the devil is in the details but I also believe that success is as well.

@Teresa3266: on the scale drop. Seeing that would make my day. Wishing you well on your long work day.

@Martine: I'm relieved for you that the cramping has gone away and you were able to get some sleep after a worrisome and exhausting week.

Have a great day everyone
Old 09-03-2016, 01:22 PM   #30  
By God's Grace

S/C/G: 293/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Today is my middle dude's 6th birthday, so we're hanging out at home. I might have a cupcake if I have the calories available, but I'm not too wrapped around the axle about it. I was under my calories by about 100 yesterday, so that's good. I'm really focusing on getting my protein in and limiting my carbs while I work my way back down to low maintenance range.

1: 158.6
2: 158.0
3: 157.0 - Back in my maintenance range, but just barely. Looking to get down a few more lbs. this month.
Gale02 is offline   Reply With Quote