Old 06-23-2016, 10:39 PM   #1  

Default Breaking point

Yep it has come to a breaking point. It's do or die literally. This is most miserable I've ever been.
I pray that this time will do it. The following is unbearable
Getting in and out bathtub
No energy
Not lazy, just no energy
Get up in mornings hurts walk on feet
Having catch my breath, even while sitting
Nothing gets done in house
Cannot do activities outdoors
Sex not fun
Self conscious everywhere I go
No clothes look good
Quit taking care of myself
Can't run
Can't get up off the floor, well takes couple minutes
Get depressed most days

Now you'd think it be easy to stay focused
God help me
Pray for me!!
I need patience, will power
nicolerachel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 07:26 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 255.6/253/145

Height: 5' 5

I understand where you are coming from. I identify with you struggles. We CAN do this. One day at a time day after day. What's you plan?
Kate L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 08:18 AM   #3  

Height: 5'5"

Oh, Nicole. That is so hard. I think it's great that you have listed out the challenges that your weight is causing you to face. Here's the thing, though. I don't know what you weigh, but you will be surprised how fast so many of these things get better. You don't have to be thin to get energized from exercise -- even if it is just short walks. At least in my experience, the first week or so is really hard. Then, things get much better very quickly. It will take me a LONG time to get to my goal weight. But when I am eating well and exercising, I just feel better. As an example, sex is way better when I am in better cardiovascular condition and I am not overfull from eating too much. Even as little as a single week makes it better for me.

I hope you find your way through. We'll be here...
LaurieDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 06:25 PM   #4  
In It to Win It!

S/C/G: 263/ticker/160

Height: 5'4

Not gonna lie, it's going to suck at first. But take little steps. Diet can make a huge difference. And as for your feet, you may have plantar fascitis. I have it, and it comes and goes, but it really helps when I get exercise, and take ibuprofen (if you can), and ice my heel/calf. I can't run either, but I can walk. And yes, it did hurt at first but you have to start somewhere.

Everyone had to start somewhere.
banditbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 09:27 PM   #5  

Nicole, I completely understand what you are sharing as I have been there. I was over 340 lbs. on a 5'2" body frame, I was miserable and life was miserable. I found out what works for me and realized I had to love myself at every stage during the process. Take it one day one hour or one minute at a time. Definitely will keep you in my prayers... WE CAN DO IT!!!
CaliBeauty is offline   Reply With Quote