Old 08-10-2015, 05:16 PM   #61  
~*Mandy*~

S/C/G: 330.6/Ticker/<170

Height: 5'9"

Hi all!

I will be here posting some more ultrasound photos of my little fish (and the bump he's making) on Wednesday. I can't believe I'm already into the every-2-weeks appointments!

30 weeks down, 10 to go. Eeek!
FeraFilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 05:50 PM   #62  
★ Kelly ★

S/C/G: flawsome

Height: 5' 5

I'm here just back from our weekend away! Turned into a little longer as we got snowed in. Anyway got on the scales and I'm up a kg which I don't think is justified but oh well - back to it. I'm hearing you Amanda I'm sick of dilly dallying around the same number!!! I'm desperate to get to 99kg but keep shooting myself in the foot. My friends wedding is in 10 weeks and I aim to be 15 pounds down by then, do able if I just get off my butt - roll on summer!! So I'm committing to 30 days on plan no excuses. Bring on the new numbers.

Geez Mandy you sure are sailing on through this pregnancy! That little bubba will be here in no time!

Last edited by MissLoud; 08-10-2015 at 05:50 PM.
MissLoud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 12:21 PM   #63  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Still hanging out at the same weight. I just can't seem to break through to lower 2-teens. So, I guess MissLoud, Dread and I are all in the same boat. I went to Body Pump today. It was challenging today. It seemed so hot in there today, I almost felt sick. Glad it was done!

Mandy: Looking forward to the pictures. It seems like you just told us you were pregnant, and now you are getting so close!!

Dread: Looks like you and I have some weight to lose to meet our goals! Yours is by December and mine is by the end of the year, I want to make it to onederland by then, so I need to buckle down and be more disciplined.

MissLoud: You, too, have a pretty specific goal. We all need to work hard!
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 04:27 PM   #64  
Amanda

S/C/G: 272.5/see ticker/172.5

Height: 5'4

Went to the gym last night with my nursing friends. Did a pretty hardcore arms/upper body workout and then a 1hr spin class afterwards. Everything hurts on my body today. EVERYTHING. But it's a good hurt, a sore muscle hurt, not an injury hurt. Feels good in a painful way lol. Weight dropped a little to 257.8, and that's with eating a full (decently healthy) meal pretty late at night last night and not sleeping a whole lot (final exams all day today).

Mandy: How exciting!!! Full term is coming up quick. Looking forward to the bump pics.

Kelly: We've totally got this. Just need to focus and be determined! I've def been messing around and not concentrating like I should, but with this semester now essentially over as of today, I've got a week and a half to really kickstart my weight loss before starting a whole new class. I'm totally committing to 30 days on plan with you!

Diane: I feel like us getting specific makes us much more likely to achieve our goals...makes it more realistic and less theoretical. And setting a hard date to lose by makes it better also! All of us getting more determined at the same time can only lead to good things.
DreadPiratePanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 05:51 PM   #65  
★ Kelly ★

Okay so weigh in was back to normal, so looks like it was water weight. I'm not good with deadline driven goals, makes me feel a bit panicked! Feel much better with a few of us in the same boat though. Totally ready to see new numbers. Its funny though this time last year I would have given anything to be the weight I am now lol now I still feel huge. Slow and steady though. Hmmm okay it hasn't even been steady lately! Day one of committed dieting - logging calories and 10,000 steps

Good luck with your exams Amanda!

Last edited by MissLoud; 08-11-2015 at 06:03 PM.
Old 08-12-2015, 11:20 AM   #66  
Amanda

So Day 1 of being On Plan! Thus far today I've had strawberry/banana greek yogurt with granola for breakfast and a snack of some crackers with cheese (probably too many crackers, but definitely not more than a handful). Gonna eat a good lunch and then going to the gym with nursing friends tonight for leg day. I'm still super sore from Monday but this should help us stretch out a bit.

Kelly: I did awesome on them, straight A's on my finals! I don't tend to get panicked when I have a deadline, but my main problem is that if I don't start off the way I want then I just kind of give up. But not this time. Gonna stick it out this time!
Old 08-12-2015, 12:21 PM   #67  
Diane

Went to spin this morning. She did some different types of moves today that were definitely challenging. That was good! Tonight I will go running after work. Still trying to stay on plan with food. I didn't do well last night, so I'll need to do better today.

So, just wondering what is happening with our missing in action friends today. Hopefully we'll see you all checking in soon!
Old 08-12-2015, 10:32 PM   #68  
Amanda

Okay, so, rundown of the day...

Bad news: didn't go to the gym, had some pizza for dinner.
Good news: did Day 1 of the PopSugar squat challenge (with double squats for the variations with leg kicks), and ended up doing 42 squats. Also, came out to just under 2000 calories for the day (I try to aim for between 1000-1500, but under 2000 is acceptable in a pinch).

So...I'm calling it even for the day. Not a total success, but not a failure and I'm definitely proud of myself for still doing the squats at home even though I didn't do my gym time. Yay me!

Oh, and kinda mediocre news: still at 258. Meh.
Old 08-13-2015, 12:35 PM   #69  
Diane

Went running last night. I went further than I had been lately, so it was good. When I was running outside, I had been running about 3.2 miles. Then, when it got hot and I go to the gym for now, for some reason I had dropped down to about 2.5 miles. So, made myself go back up to 3. My hip is a little sore today, but that's ok. Went to Body Pump too this morning.

Amanda: Sounds like a victory to me, doing the squat challenge. Sometimes those things help keep us going!
Old 08-13-2015, 03:57 PM   #70  
Amanda

Well, today was my last day of clinical at the site (thank you, Little Baby Jesus). Just have to sign my final evaluation tomorrow at school and then I'm officially done with Level 2!!! For all intents and purposes, I'm counting today as the last day of school and going to go celebrate with margaritas tonight. Ate a HUGE lunch at Luby's, but even though I ate a lot, none of it was actually unhealthy. Except maybe the two bread rolls I had. They're just so delicious!

Diane: I can't wait to go running again!!! I used to be able to go for long-ish jogs and get runners high, but since gaining so much weight, I end up hurting myself if I try to jog for too long. Have to lose some weight before I can attempt to do C25K in full again. I'm definitely doing the squat challenge again today. Felt good to be a little sore in the legs this morning!
Old 08-13-2015, 05:35 PM   #71  
★ Kelly ★

Oh yes bread Amanda! Mmm my nemasis! Had not a great day yesterday, went to a friends for a playdate and I ste to many healthy snacks - all adds up. Good news is I'm in my happy hormone space so pleased to see the back of Aunt Flo!! Looking forward to the weekend, finally getting into some DIY for the first time since my youngest was born. Also going to organise my oldests room and get rid of baby toys ... me thinks spring is in the air!

Diane: I'm interested to know when/what weight did you start running? I just feel so heavy I worry what it does to my joints?? Have you had any issues. Ooor I'm using as an excuse because I'm lazy lol maybe I needed to have kids earlier all I feel is tired!!
Old 08-14-2015, 12:53 PM   #72  
Diane

Boy was I tired last night. Running on Wednesday really seemed to wear me out. I went to spin this morning and I'm planning on running today after work, but maybe not as long. We'll see how it goes. I need to pull some weeds tonight, so that might be the option. So ready for the weekend!

MissLoud: I started with C25K in January, so I was about 235. I had been going to spin class and doing body pump very regularly, though. I will tell you that starting with C25K was the best thing to do as it was very challenging for me. I have been fairly lucky with no injuries, just some soreness every so often.

Amanda: I admire your dedication to your squat challenge. I am not a fan of squats, so that would be torture to me! Good job!!
Old 08-15-2015, 02:57 PM   #73  
Amanda

And so my break from school has officially started! I've decided not to weigh myself this week, don't wanna stress out during my off-week. Just going to swim a lot, go to the gym as often as I can, eat relatively healthy and drink to my heart's content. Then we'll see where I'm at the Monday I come back to school. Want to enjoy my vacation while I can!

Kelly: Oooooh, I love DIY! I'm just not very good at it lol. I overwhelm myself with too many projects and then get fed up because they don't come out how I want them to lol.

Diane: That's about the weight I was at (230's) when I started C25K the last time. I loved it! I just can't do it at this weight, I injure too quickly. Can't wait to lose enough to start again!
Old 08-16-2015, 06:52 PM   #74  
★ Kelly ★

Eeegad! Squats!!! Nup not for me lol sounds like you have a realistic plan Amanda enjoy your time off!

Diane a really do admire your dedication to fitness, I really need to take a leaf out of your book.

Hmm so totally fell off the wagon over the weekend, we did some building in our house which lead to bad eating choices. So today is day number 1 of sticking to plan.

● log all calories
● stop finishing the kids meals, thats what lead to weight gain in the first place!
● drink water or herbal tea when hungry
● try and get some movement in!
Old 08-16-2015, 07:58 PM   #75  
Amanda

Blaaaah, I feel so bloated today. Sticking true to my vow to stay off the scale until next week Monday, though! I've decided that my major project for this week of my break is to get my apartment completely clean. I started today and I figure that if I break it into little bits of cleaning through the whole week, it won't be nearly as intimidating and back breaking as I think it will be lol.