Old 06-28-2015, 04:46 PM   #1  
Tired Of Just Surviving

S/C/G: 315/272/215

Height: 5'7

Default Mini Rewards

So I've set up my mini weight loss goals in 5% intervals. For each one I reach I am placing that amount of money ($5.00 for 5%, $10.00 for 10%, etc) in a special savings account I opened that I have named "Belinda's Booty". Once I have reached my 100 pounds lost I am going to spend the money on new clothes.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has some sort of reward system set up for themselves, and what sort of rewards you have chosen.
SmallSteps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 05:09 PM   #2  
me

S/C/G: 299/135/fit

congrats on re-starting your journey! I set my goals up by weight (ie 10 pounds, 25 pounds, getting to one-derland) and usually my rewards were new clothes like you (I'm a shopaholic!) and also things that I like to do like getting a manicure or jewelry or pampering of some sort. I wish I had thought of using money because I would've had a bigger pot to buy clothes lol
kisskiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 10:06 PM   #3  
Tai

S/C/G: 272/111/Maintaining

Height: 5'4"

I bought small things for every ten pounds lost like a paperback book. I like your idea much better though! You'll be so glad you saved for clothes when you get to your goal; everything will be too big.

I once read an idea about someone who bought a Pandora charm for a bracelet for every goal met and I loved that idea.
Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 02:14 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 299/159/129

Height: 5'1

I like that idea also. I didn't do rewards per say. The truth is just seeing the scale go down and telling all my friends has been reward enough.I wish I'd put money back like you, maybe in a pretty container & make a ritual of it. I have to go shopping for new pants this week. I'm in my smallest size and they are starting to drag under my feet & crotch. I still have 68 pds to go & lots of mini goals for this last part so I'll start that with my 1st new mini : getting under 190. Thanks for the idea.
FairyGaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 01:28 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 231/205.6/130

Height: 5'3.5"

I do my goals by weight
every five lbs I get either 5 mini hand sanitizers from bath and body works (i collect them! i love the smells haha) or a new sketchbook/pen set (usually around $2-$8 in value) That way I don't use food as a reward. I used to do that and it only made me gain all my weight back! :c
When I reach one-derland (ONLY 7 LBS AWAY!!!) I'm treating myself to a new small bottle of my favorite perfume- Gold by Michael Kors c; (can you tell I love scented things?? Haha!)
salicaceous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 08:57 AM   #6  
Amanda

S/C/G: 272.5/see ticker/172.5

Height: 5'4

You know, I've been researching makeup to revamp my kit for the last few days. I finally created a list of things I want to buy, but spacing them out would be MUCH better for my wallet (there's a couple of decently priced Sephora purchases on there!) and would give me some awesome goal prizes.

I'll save the GlamGlow Mud Mask for my Onederland prize ($60 mask = 60lbs lost)
DreadPiratePanda is offline   Reply With Quote