3~221.2 (-3.4)
4~220.7 (-0.5)
5~221.1 (+0.4)
6~219.7 (-1.4)
7~221.4 (+1.7)
8~224 (+2.6)
9~222.7 (-1.3)
GOAL 216.4 (last months low)

Last edited by LGW; 06-09-2015 at 12:18 PM.
Old 06-09-2015, 04:13 PM   #62  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

You GO LGW

and to the thread fatinwaukesha Glad to have you. What plans are you following?

Kukkie good job on the .9, I was wondering where you were. It's funny with you, Akelly and I. We can't seem to hang out (on the thread) together anymore. And I'm confident you will be in Onederland by the end of the month. Give Peanut a hug for me from his Cyber-Aunt

Lori hope you get to check in. How are you doing?

170.1 this morning. Had a stomach ache all day. Have not had anything on plan today. Hoping tomorrow is better
Old 06-09-2015, 08:32 PM   #63  
Alicia :)

Height: 5'2"

01~ 257.0
02~ 257.6
03~
04~
05~
06~
07~
08~ 261.4
09~ 260.6
10~ 258.5
11~
12~
13~
14~
15~
16~
17~
18~
19~
20~
21~
22~
23~ 261.3
24~ 263.1
25~ 261.4
26~
27~
28~ 260.4
29~ 258.0
30~

Last edited by akelly728; 06-29-2015 at 02:28 PM.
Old 06-09-2015, 08:35 PM   #64  
Alicia :)

Height: 5'2"

Checking in! Have not been around - and as Rennie mentioned in a post earlier this month - boy does it sure show on me!! Gained 10 pounds due to stress eating - working at the client site taking them live - and working 17-18 hour days, 5 days a week for a solid month.

That said - I'm back on a normal schedule, purchased a FitBit, and have a trip to LA next week - so feeling refreshed and rejuvinated!!

Glad to see a lot of new and old faces!!! Hope everyone is starting summer off right!

Rennie, just saw your post above - you're sooo right. I miss you ladies. I miss the boards. But when life hits me hard, I like fall off the wagon and just forget to make weight loss and checking in a priority. I also refuse to get on the scale b/c I can't face reality only to get myself even further stressed out! But I'm back and so happy to see you posting

Last edited by akelly728; 06-09-2015 at 08:36 PM.
Old 06-09-2015, 11:10 PM   #65  
Gizmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukkie84 View Post
Down 0.9 to 203.9. I want to get back into Onederland by the end of this month...
Onederland is so close, I'm sure you'll make it!

So it turned out that a size 16 fit me best. I know it's just a number and I am still wearing size 22 everything-else, but I am enjoying this number.

1: no weigh-in
2: no weigh-in
3: no weigh-in
4: no weigh-in
5: 238.5
6: 239.2
7: 236.8
8: 237.2
9: 237.4
Old 06-10-2015, 09:12 AM   #66  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 286.8/198.8/150ish

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martine View Post
So it turned out that a size 16 fit me best. I know it's just a number and I am still wearing size 22 everything-else, but I am enjoying this number.
Oh, you have every right to enjoy that number! That's great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akelly728 View Post
Checking in! Have not been around - and as Rennie mentioned in a post earlier this month - boy does it sure show on me!! Gained 10 pounds due to stress eating - working at the client site taking them live - and working 17-18 hour days, 5 days a week for a solid month.

That said - I'm back on a normal schedule, purchased a FitBit, and have a trip to LA next week - so feeling refreshed and rejuvinated!!

Glad to see a lot of new and old faces!!! Hope everyone is starting summer off right!

Rennie, just saw your post above - you're sooo right. I miss you ladies. I miss the boards. But when life hits me hard, I like fall off the wagon and just forget to make weight loss and checking in a priority. I also refuse to get on the scale b/c I can't face reality only to get myself even further stressed out! But I'm back and so happy to see you posting
Go see you back, and you are right, work and our schedules can be a real plan killer. The worst for me is not getting online and checking in. I've have to make that a priority.
Quote:
Originally Posted by love2b150 View Post
Lori hope you get to check in. How are you doing?

170.1 this morning. Had a stomach ache all day. Have not had anything on plan today. Hoping tomorrow is better
Rennie, I'm glad to see you back. I missed you. I have had two really good days. Hubby has been out of town, and he usually makes me a nice salad in the mornings for my lunch. Luckily, the new job has a decent salad bar. Yesterday, I decided I was going to force myself to take the stairs at work. I know, not a big deal, as I am on the second floor, but the way our building is situated, it is actually three flights of 10 stairs each. I didn't take the elevator once. I also had a meeting with my boss at 1, and by the time it was over, the cafeteria had put all the food away. They said I could make a sandwich, but I walked over to Sprouts Market instead and picked up a plan friendly 250 calorie meal from the deli section. I came home, made two pieces of salmon with broccoli and a brown rice quinoa mix. I feel good about my choices, and I stayed way under my calorie count for the day. On top of that, I have left overs for lunch today.
My weekend wasn't particularly bad, but my Halloween prop building group got together Saturday and Sunday, and we do a pot luck. I made pulled pork in the crock-pot, and took a veggie tray. I didn't log my food though, and I had a cookie here and a chip there, and a coke on Sunday. Nothing major, just not 100% on plan. I hope everyone has a great day, and thanks for being here for each other.
Old 06-10-2015, 04:00 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 265/175/140

Height: 5'3"

I'm here, I'm here - was on the May challenge thread, then went missing a few days :-)

JUNE GOAL: 235

I only weigh on Fridays now, but I need to check in here more often to keep me going!
May 29 - 242.2
June 5 - 239.8 down 2.4 pounds!
June 12
June 19
June 26
Old 06-10-2015, 04:37 PM   #68  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Alicia soooo glad to see you. Life in the way of weight loss for me also. You can tell from the previous months. I look horrible compared to the way I did earlier this year. I think my main issue is I'm not walking like I use to. Eventhough my Gear shows I get several miles in each day, it's nothing compared to that brisk uphill treadmill walking that I use to do.

Martine, good for you on the 16's You know I really do think some things are just sized wrong and we get so comfortable wearing them that we don't care. I say to your favorite store and try on a bunch of things you like in a 16. I'm sure you are there. I remember when my 20's were too tight and I refused to buy 22's. My friend told me the worse thing I could do is to start wearing things with no shape (sweats and the like). That's when I joined 3FC. My daughter was the one that told me I needed to go shopping because my clothes were too big but I didn't notice because I loved them. Just a thought ... but you'd be surprised at how many inches you've loss

Thanks Lori , I think you're doing great. It's not like you eat off plan like some people (pointing my finger at ME) all the time or most of the time. You should enjoy your time with friends and your dinner was pretty on point. Go YOU

back Rach Doing good there, keep up the good work

well I'm down .3 to 169.8, just losing and gaining the same thing over and over.

Last edited by love2b150; 06-10-2015 at 04:38 PM.
Old 06-10-2015, 05:34 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 337.7/336.8/269

Height: 5'6

Love2b150 I think you're being way too hard on yourself, the you when you began your journey would be delighted to see how far you've come! I sometimes feel guilty when I am hard on myself now, thinking "You're almost 130 lbs. down from your highest weight, get a grip!" lol and it is true, but I think we sometimes forget how we felt when we were a lot heavier. When I lost 60 lbs. 10 years ago (prior to now it was the most I ever lost at once) I still felt huge going from 321 down to 260.8 or something like that lol, and I didn't appreciate all of that hard work I put in. So it made it easier for me to be blase about regaining it, and then when I did, and looked back on those old pictures from that time, I felt ashamed because I saw how far I had come, and I didn't appreciate it until it was gone. Now I am trying really hard to be thankful for how far I've come, instead of exasperated about how far there is to go. You've come a long way girly, keep going!!
Old 06-10-2015, 09:23 PM   #70  
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candidcamster View Post
Love2b150 I think you're being way too hard on yourself, the you when you began your journey would be delighted to see how far you've come! I sometimes feel guilty when I am hard on myself now, thinking "You're almost 130 lbs. down from your highest weight, get a grip!" lol and it is true, but I think we sometimes forget how we felt when we were a lot heavier. When I lost 60 lbs. 10 years ago (prior to now it was the most I ever lost at once) I still felt huge going from 321 down to 260.8 or something like that lol, and I didn't appreciate all of that hard work I put in. So it made it easier for me to be blase about regaining it, and then when I did, and looked back on those old pictures from that time, I felt ashamed because I saw how far I had come, and I didn't appreciate it until it was gone. Now I am trying really hard to be thankful for how far I've come, instead of exasperated about how far there is to go. You've come a long way girly, keep going!!
Good advise there Candiccamster.

Rennie, my downfall is cocktails at night sitting on the couch. Useless calories equating to fat.
Old 06-11-2015, 07:39 AM   #71  
Gizmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by imthegoddess View Post
I have had two really good days. Hubby has been out of town, and he usually makes me a nice salad in the mornings for my lunch. Luckily, the new job has a decent salad bar. Yesterday, I decided I was going to force myself to take the stairs at work. I know, not a big deal, as I am on the second floor, but the way our building is situated, it is actually three flights of 10 stairs each. I didn't take the elevator once. I also had a meeting with my boss at 1, and by the time it was over, the cafeteria had put all the food away. They said I could make a sandwich, but I walked over to Sprouts Market instead and picked up a plan friendly 250 calorie meal from the deli section. I came home, made two pieces of salmon with broccoli and a brown rice quinoa mix. I feel good about my choices, and I stayed way under my calorie count for the day. On top of that, I have left overs for lunch today.
imthegoddess good for you for making good food choices and finding healthy alternatives. And taking the stairs is definitely a plus, extra exercise and calories burned.

Candidcamster I really liked what you said about being thankful for how far you've come instead of being exasperated about what's left to lose. That's a really powerful thought.

I am struggling a bit to get back into a solid routine, after being away for work for almost a week. Breakfast is fine, I have always been constant with breakfast as I can't function without it. Lunch is alright, I've gotten back into packing lots of veggies and so on. But when it comes to supper, I'm slacking, sometimes snacking, not good. And forget about exercise, I've fallen off the wagon big time. Why are good habits so hard to maintain? (sigh)

1: no weigh-in
2: no weigh-in
3: no weigh-in
4: no weigh-in
5: 238.5
6: 239.2
7: 236.8
8: 237.2
9: 237.4
10: 237.6
11: 236.0
Old 06-11-2015, 08:14 AM   #72  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

Hi everyone! I love reading this thread. So much good feedback and encouragement with no judgement.

I have never had a significant loss like so many of you have had. I spin my wheels so much and feel that I just can't lose weight. But I've been back on track for the past few days and have found that I CAN lose...I'm down 2.5lbs this morning. I am trying to keep reading and posting to keep myself in weight-loss mode. I need this so badly, and have vowed not to be deceptive to myself or anyone else, and not to disappear if I have a setback. Being here on 3FC is so important to success, and I think I'm addicted. LOL

I no longer weigh every day. I hate seeing those up/down fluctuations. It's so discouraging to me. So I won't be posting here daily, but just know that I'm reading and cheering for each of you!!
Old 06-11-2015, 08:26 AM   #73  
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabehealthy View Post
Hi everyone! I love reading this thread. So much good feedback and encouragement with no judgement.

I have never had a significant loss like so many of you have had. I spin my wheels so much and feel that I just can't lose weight. But I've been back on track for the past few days and have found that I CAN lose...I'm down 2.5lbs this morning. I am trying to keep reading and posting to keep myself in weight-loss mode. I need this so badly, and have vowed not to be deceptive to myself or anyone else, and not to disappear if I have a setback. Being here on 3FC is so important to success, and I think I'm addicted. LOL

I no longer weigh every day. I hate seeing those up/down fluctuations. It's so discouraging to me. So I won't be posting here daily, but just know that I'm reading and cheering for each of you!!
Carol Sue, welcome. You can post here everyday and not weigh in. It is the daily check in too. that's what I do. I can't stand the daily fluctuation of the scale either and only weigh in on Friday. I have even reweighed Saturdays, and if that is a better number, I'll post that instead. But don't tell anyone I do that. Bwhahahahaha

Martine, getting out of your routine is hard, but you'll get back on track. You've been doing so well.

I had another successful day. I popped on the scale yesterday before my shower, but after coffee. I can't do that. It must be the first thing as soon as I get up. I hope tomorrow is good to me.
Old 06-11-2015, 09:19 AM   #74  

S/C/G: 200/193/140

Height: 5'5

Yesterday I was up to 205.8, today I'm back down to 204.1. Just spent the last two days attending a leadership conference at work - our team organizes and facilitates. Too much food; ate too much the first day, not enough the second, but then I attended a pre-wedding event last night for my cousin's wedding this weekend. My life is just insane right now.

I'll have to catch up on the personals, but first need to catch up on my inbox at work before it implodes. Love to all Keep your heads high
Old 06-11-2015, 01:25 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 265/175/140

Height: 5'3"

CarolSue, I also stopped weighing daily and it's helped. I know those bumps up and down were getting discouraging. Instead, i try to look at how I've done week to week and month to month to keep my motivation up.
Closed Thread