Old 03-10-2015, 06:52 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 271/262/180

Height: 5"6"

Default Not having a good day....

All I have thought about today is "Screw it, eat what you want!" and I almost did but I was able to pull myself out of it 3 times and not go off of what the Dr said Im allowed to have. I'm a crazy emotional eater and today is a test for me. I haven't gone off plan so why am I beating myself up like I had??? This makes no sense to me.
Owldoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 07:23 PM   #2  
I Can & I Will!

S/C/G: 400 S / Ticker C / 160 G

Height: 5'7

I'm sorry you're having such a rough day. You shouldn't beat yourself up for wanting to eat off plan. You should be proud of yourself for staying on plan. And not once, not twice, but three times! That's wonderful! I hope your day gets better. ♥
Jesslan Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 07:42 PM   #3  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

You will feel like this a lot. And sometimes, you will slip. There are two tricks.

The first if you don't slip is to wake up tomorrow and feel absolutely awesome that you stayed OP.

The second, when you do slip is to get right back OP the next day.

Weight loss is a game of averages. Just get most days right and you will be OK. The danger is letting a slip one day turn you back to old, unhealthy habits every day. It's a mind game. Which is why you are feeling like you are feeling.

Last edited by IanG; 03-10-2015 at 07:46 PM.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote