Old 02-11-2015, 02:23 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 271/258/150

Height: 5'5"

Default weight loss calculator?

What online weight loss calculator do you use to determine the number of calories you need to consume in order to lose weight? I've tried out a lot of them and they all come up with different numbers. Is there a particular one you think is better? I tried searching the forum for weight loss calculators but I must not be doing it right since it didn't find anything. Thank you
mrswallflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 07:54 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 285/277/145

Height: 5' 5"

Hi there MrsWallflower: I'm like you, just trying all the online calculators and getting mixed results. What I have done is just pick the middle number and go with that. Every 10 to 15 pounds lost I adjust those numbers, of course. Don't know how much help that is, but this is what I do and had pretty good success with it. Maybe there will be others who could chime in and give a better answer. Good luck to you on your journey.
FritzyRoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 12:26 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 291/249/180

Height: 5'5"

I use the one on myfitnesspal. I honestly don't look at others. I think as long as you pick one and stick with it, and adjust as you drop weight, you will be fine.
JsMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 12:40 PM   #4  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JsMommy View Post
I use the one on myfitnesspal. I honestly don't look at others. I think as long as you pick one and stick with it, and adjust as you drop weight, you will be fine.
I agree! I use myfitnesspal as well, and I don't stray to others.
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote