Old 02-09-2015, 10:45 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 291/249/180

Height: 5'5"

Default Sooo close to 20 lbs gone

Good morning all! I am SOOOOO close to having 20 lbs gone that I can almost taste it. (for those wondering, it tastes like a salad. lol!)

This morning was 272.4. My bi-monthly weight turn in for my biggest loser team is Thursday. It would be awesome if I could turn that in at 271 to officially hit the 20 lbs lost mark by this weigh in, but I'm not sure if it will happen or not. But I am just so happy and excited to be so close to that mark. Not to mention, I am inching closer to that 7 going down to a 6. Woohoo. According to my fitness pal, I have logged in and been doing this for 40 days now. I'm so proud of myself for actually sticking to it.

Hope you are all having a wonderful, healthy day!!
JsMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 11:20 AM   #2  

LOL @ tastes like salad! Congrats!!

The first 20 were always the hardest for me, now you are on a roll! Keep up the good work!

You definitely can hit the 20lb mark by Thursday. Keep your head in the game, limit your salt intake so you don't retain any water, and drink water like it's your job if you don't already.

I hope you post for us on Thursday with an update! I'm so excited for you.

I love getting down into new "decades" like you going from the 7 to a 6. I started in the mid 300s my first time around, I celebrated every decade let me tell you!

Last edited by TheLastStraw323; 02-09-2015 at 11:21 AM.
TheLastStraw323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 11:28 AM   #3  
Mela A

S/C/G: 270/260.5/135

Height: 5'2"

Good for you JSMommy! I find that <20 is the danger zone. Like if I make it to 20 pounds of weight loss, I'll just be unstoppable but until then I'm in danger of quitting. I'm not as close as you, but I can't wait for you to reach it! And, if you cross over this decade you can come join us in the 250-260's thread! See you there soon I hope!
MelaAnaetoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 12:03 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 285/277/145

Height: 5' 5"

Awesome job!! You have every right to be proud! We are rooting for you. Keep us posted on how you do after your weigh in. I imagine we are going to see a great report from you. :-)
FritzyRoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 12:34 PM   #5  
Fos

S/C/G: 280/199/150

Height: 5'7

Quote:
(for those wondering, it tastes like a salad. lol!)
Thanks for making me laugh in the morning. XD

Congrats on the weight loss! Even if you don't hit it on Thursday, you'll be at that mark very soon--you're doing awesome! Keep us posted.
Fos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 10:21 AM   #6  

Ugh. Scale was up today. I doubt I hit it by weigh in due date. Oh well, I shall carry on.
Old 02-11-2015, 04:04 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 285/277/145

Height: 5' 5"

Hang in there JsMommy! You have come so far! We Oklahomans are resilient! We will do this!
FritzyRoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 12:11 PM   #8  

Somehow, by sheer will, I think, the scale was kind to me today. I hit my 20 lbs lost!! And, on the day weight is due to my biggest loser team leader!! Woohoo!!!! Now that I have hit 20 lbs gone, I feel like there is NO stopping me. I have some scheduled days off today and tomorrow, and even though it was in the mid 20s this morning after I dropped my son off, I bundled up and hit the park for 3 miles. I normally don't get to go walking like that during the week, with my job and all, but it felt great. I was trying to come up with ways I can skip work to go walk every day. lol!!
Old 02-12-2015, 01:03 PM   #9  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JsMommy View Post
Somehow, by sheer will, I think, the scale was kind to me today. I hit my 20 lbs lost!! And, on the day weight is due to my biggest loser team leader!! Woohoo!!!! Now that I have hit 20 lbs gone, I feel like there is NO stopping me. I have some scheduled days off today and tomorrow, and even though it was in the mid 20s this morning after I dropped my son off, I bundled up and hit the park for 3 miles. I normally don't get to go walking like that during the week, with my job and all, but it felt great. I was trying to come up with ways I can skip work to go walk every day. lol!!
Sorry but I have to do this......

TOLD YA!!!

Seriously though, congrats!

Now you have to make some peace with yourself and stay off that scale. That daily weighing and getting your head all wrapped up in the number will drive you insane. Trust the process: eat right, exercise, drink water. It's almost magic!

I'm so happy for you!
TheLastStraw323 is offline   Reply With Quote