Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2014, 02:29 AM   #31  
Golden

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5'4

Glad to see all the new faces. Heeeyyyy y'all!

I wasn't feeling well plus stressed (I'm trying to switch from freelancing back into the workforce) last week so nothing good happened on the weight loss front. I am getting back on plan this week. I am still working on my menu. Being vegan and low carb take a lot of planning but I do like eating vegan still.

I think I'm finally close to picking an overall goal weight. I also tried on some pants I've been saving and I'm almost there so I'm staying positive.
Old 09-30-2014, 03:41 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 244/ticker/130

Ended the month at 239.2.. which is down 5.2lbs. So, not the 8 that I was going for, but I'm still happy with a downward trend. Plus, as I have mentioned before, this is the first time in a few years I've been under the 240 mark. So that I can even be in this thread is celebration in itself.
Old 09-30-2014, 10:29 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 276.4/215/160

Height: 5'6

Mizzthing...it's hard to pick a goal weight! I just picked a number I will assess when I get close to that number! I know when I was at 135 I was only 8 percent fat (I carry a lot of muscle). So I haven't figured it out yet to the tee!

Sunarie...that is a very good accomplishment great job!
Old 10-01-2014, 06:45 PM   #34  
Golden

I agree Sunarie. That is a great accomplishment. I hate the 240s so I understand how you feel.

Jen I've never been thin but I have been like a 14 and I know how much I want to go down from that. Plus, I want a flat stomach. I've had no kids, there is no reason for me to have one.
Old 10-02-2014, 12:51 PM   #35  

Thank you ladies!

I am also not really sure what my final goal will be Jen. It's been so long since I've been down that low. I was 145 in high school, but I was thin and very, very athletic, so a lot of that could have been muscle. I don't anticipate working out enough to build that much muscle, so I set my goal weight lower than that for the S/C/G thing. Once I get closer though, I'm going to see how I feel.
Old 10-04-2014, 07:37 PM   #36  
Hanging in the Heartland

S/C/G: 470/220/170

Height: 5"8"

Finally hit the 220's. When I hit 220, I will have reached 250 pounds lost!!! I bought myself a really beautiful pair of earrings to celebrate. I am waiting until I get to 220 to wear them.

Dee
Old 10-05-2014, 02:00 AM   #37  
Golden

Congrats Active

It was cool today so we took a walk. I wore my favorite walking jacket that I haven't fit into for a while. It was also my mother's birthday so we split a small pie and non-dairy ice cream. It was nice.
Old 10-05-2014, 06:49 AM   #38  

You guys are doing awesome! Keep up the good work.

I am in the 230's now which is the lowest I have been in a while. For whatever reason, I'm not staying on the program. I really want to get into the 220's but I feel like I am sabatoging myself. I am frustrated with myself. Ok, just needed to vent
Old 10-05-2014, 10:46 AM   #39  

Congrats activeadventurer! That's amazing

Mizzthingaling, it always feels good to fit into clothes that at one point we grew out of. I have a pair of jeans from around six years ago (you'd think I'd have threw them out by now) that I want to fit back into at some point.

MaryBB, I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble staying on the program. I think we all run into days (or weeks, or months) like that, so you definitely aren't alone. Try not to get down on yourself, or too frustrated, as that may make keeping on track even harder, or at least it does for me. Easier said than done, of course.

Only went over my weight watchers daily points by 1, so no where near using my weeklies, but what I ate was definitely not healthy, or even veggie-filled. My son is visiting for the weekend and he wanted to pizza, so we got pizza from dominos. On the plus size, after eating a lot healthier for a few weeks, eating the greasy food didn't feel good. I haven't weighed myself yet today, and I'll probably pass on my daily weigh-in now that it's well past when I normally would have.
Old 10-06-2014, 01:51 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 276.4/215/160

Height: 5'6

Hey all,

Well this weekend went not so good. I have RA (rheumatoid arthritis). I have been in some extreme pain along with fatigue. So I am not letting this get to me anymore and starting again! Hopefully to continue on the downward cycle!
Old 10-07-2014, 12:12 PM   #41  

Hey team. I hope you don't mind if I crash this thread. I've been stuck in the 230's forever and I need to get my act together. I need to get my mojo back to power me through the upcoming holidays.
Old 10-07-2014, 12:41 PM   #42  

Activeadventurer – Congratulations!!! What an incredible loss. You deserve those earrings, and I bet you’ll be glowing when you wear them.

Mizzthingaling – Sounds like a wonderful day spent with your mom. Those little moments are the best. I love that you are exercising together and can be each other’s cheerleaders.

MaryBB – there must be something in the air this time of year because I feel the same way. Let’s make a pact to get out of the 230’s!

Sunarie – Sounds like you had a wonderful visit with your son. Congrats on only going over your points by 1. I would have no chance of being anywhere near my calories with a pizza around. Haha

Jenjenangel027 – Hope you’re feeling better this week. Having RA sounds awful
Old 10-07-2014, 02:59 PM   #43  

jenjenangel027 - Sorry to hear about the RA I hope it's not acting up as badly now. It's amazing that you aren't letting to effect your drive to continue though.

2fat2jump - Welcome! Always happy to have more people to chat with. I've found reading about other's weight loss journeys has been tremendously uplifting for me.

I ended the first week of October with a 1.2lb loss. So doing well so far! Just kinda inching along and slowly losing. I am consistently going down in the scale though, which I like. Finally went grocery shopping today, so healthy food has been restocked!
Old 10-08-2014, 11:24 AM   #44  
Hanging in the Heartland

S/C/G: 470/220/170

Height: 5"8"

Mary BB Hang in there
Jennie I feel your pain literally. I am typing from the Mayo Clinic where I am being evaluated for RA since my regular doctors have no idea what is going on I know what a drag pain and fatigue can be. sending some soothing vibes. sounds like you are handling it as well as possible.

224.5 this morning, getting closer

Last edited by activeadventurer; 10-08-2014 at 11:26 AM.
Old 10-08-2014, 02:59 PM   #45  

I'm new here and so glad I didn't see a 240 on the scale, it's been a rough 2014. I hope I can join your group but not stay too long. I'm going to read back on these posts and try to get to know you all.
Closed Thread