Old 03-16-2014, 11:59 AM   #31  
"Evolution Required"

S/C/G: 250/Ticker/150

Height: 5'8

Hi Ladies

Olivia7906 I would try to stay positive about the "weight stall" too. That is a LOT of weight to have lost in a short time. I once lost about 6-7 pounds in like half that time and I remember stalling too for a bit afterwards.

jodoto We are almost there!!! Can you see that 1## on the scale??

SeeMyFeet Yeah, funny how something so geeky can give you a "woosah moment".

xRiotGirl Keep it up!! You are sooooo there--I know you can feel the coming!
MarliQQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 01:43 PM   #32  
NewB'day:27Jun16

S/C/G: 233.4/231.2/199

Height: 5ft 3in

Goodness gracious! 12lb in 12 days! 6/7lb lost in 6 days! Are you guys on the electric knife weight loss plan?? How on earth??

I'm having a bounce down. 1# from my siggy weight. Hoping this bounce-down will take me into OnderLand...cross fingers!....
SeeMyFeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 03:19 PM   #33  
Black Barbie

S/C/G: 252/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

MarliQQ - I am SUPER positive about the weight stall lol. I know my body lost a lot in a short amount of time so a stabilization period is well under way. I'm completely content with not losing another pound this month and just riding it out
Olivia7906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 08:06 AM   #34  
Black Barbie

Good Morning everyone on this lovely Monday morning!

I'm excited about this week because I'm looking forward to hitting the treadmill and getting some miles in this week, and also some heavy lifting! I always feel so powerful when I lift heavy weights

The scale was up 0.50 lbs from yesterday to 213.25, so I'm up 1 full pound from my lowest of 212.25. I'll probably be camping out at this weight all week, especially as I increase my food and exercise. Looking forward to some swollen muscles though!

Have a great day!
Old 03-17-2014, 10:09 AM   #35  

...back down to ticker and siggy weight.....counting down to OnderLand....
Old 03-17-2014, 12:36 PM   #36  
"Evolution Required"

S/C/G: 250/Ticker/150

Height: 5'8

Hey Ladies.

SNOW!!!!!!!
Just had to get that out of the way . Those green baby buds I saw growing in my backyard must be shocked!
Anywho, I have been comfortably sitting for a few days at a new low, but I can't bring myself to be happy about it. This is what I get for setting my expectations too high . I know I should just be grateful for the body changes I feel everyday! I'm about to TMI right now--but I find myself running my hands over parts of my body frequently, like my shoulders, waist, stomach, thighs. For some reason I can't really see the changes in the mirror--and trust me I am always doing the shirt lift/belly check when I come across any mirror in my house--but I can feel them?? I know...strange.

SeeMyFeet That weight loss was not intentional--trust me! Life happens....
Congrats on the ticker weight goal!

Olivia7906 I always suspect that my weight stalls occur due to strength training. I am ending a workout program soon, so I am planning pure cardio for a week before I go into more strength training.
MarliQQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 01:48 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 244/ticker/140

xRiotgirl – sugar free jello is something my friend recommended to me a while ago. She makes up a batch and has it in her fridge for emergencies and I started to do it too. You can also freeze it for a fruity chewy ice cube snack!

Marli, that sounds like one tough work out!! Eyes bulging! Glad you can see the funny side of it now!

Jodoto!! So glad to see you here!!

Elladorine – great work, the pictures say it all! Congrats!! Hope you get better soon and can start again with the C25K, sounds like you’re raring to go!!

Olivia, great to hear you're ready to hit the treadmill, enjoy!!!

I was worried about a gain this week as it's my TOM but I am down 0.5, so not bad! I am being good but so far it feels like this is my plan now, I'm not craving the things I used to so much and food tastes a lot more salty to me now so I can enjoy foods without the water gain you get with a salt overload!

Good luck for all of you weighing in today!

Last edited by nikitanix; 03-17-2014 at 01:49 PM.
nikitanix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 05:28 PM   #38  
Black Barbie

Thanks nikitanix!

I am enjoying the increased energy during my exercising. Yesterday morning, I jogged 21 minutes straight on the treadmill which I haven't done in a while and I felt like I was floating. It was just the best feeling. Then, last evening I did some heavy weight lifting (of which I'm feeling the soreness) and it was great! I knew I'd see a gain on the scale, which I did, 1.25 lbs up from the day before, but I know that comes with the territory. It may takes some weeks to see scale movement but I don't mind because I really want to start building up my lean muscle!

It's been quiet in this thread! Where is everyone? Hope you're all moving those butts!
Old 03-18-2014, 11:04 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 256/211/136

Height: 5'2"

Good Evening, Peeps!!!! Sorry I have not been around as of late....busy, busy! However, the scale said 219 this morning, and I am hoping for 218 tomorrow morning! Yay! I just want you to know that I did not use the elevator once today at work....all because I challenged you to do something extra....so I though about all of you and hit the stairs! Not a huge deal, but a victory none the less! Thanks for helping me be accountable! I fought off a candy craving today and a pizza craving yesterday...Eeesh....wish I could get those cravings to leave me alone! I have done pretty well with my eating program....I have strung together 49 perfect eating days, broke down and had some popcorn at a party Saturday night, and have since put three "perfect" eating days together. I just want time to pass so that I can be further along on this journey! Welp, I am off to bed....I will check back in after the big weigh in in the morning! See ya lighter! Jodoto
jodoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 05:50 AM   #40  

Yep, I did it!!! 218 for me this morning!!!! I also have a size smaller pair of jeans on today!!!! I am giving my clothes away as I grow out of them. My closet has clothes literally from size two to twenty four! I have them organized now, into sizes....and as I grow back into and out of them, I am giving them to charity! I am absolutely determined that once I get to wherever my goal takes me, I am NEVER allowing the scale to creep up again....or else I will be naked!!! Ha ha! Have a great day everyone!!!!!! Jodoto <3
Old 03-19-2014, 05:59 AM   #41  

Hey Niki and Marli....we all weigh exactly the same....Let's see who can catch Olivia first!!!! See my- You need to go on ahead and check out Onederland for us!!!!! Save us a spot! I wonder which one of us will get there first to join you!!! Game on, Friends!!!!!
Old 03-19-2014, 11:06 AM   #42  

S/C/G: 244/ticker/140

Congrats on your 218 Jodoto, and, challenge accepted!!! You could open up a store with all those different sized clothes you have! But it's a great way to measure progress I bet! I have an imagine of you fighting off a big pizza and a big candy bar - you won both times!!

I love hearing people saying how great they feel after exercising Olivia - the old me would have rolled my eyes but now I totally get what you mean, I've never been very competitive but now I'm competing with myself and I love it - seing how much further I can stretch or how much longer I can go for, it gives me a real buzz!
nikitanix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 11:24 AM   #43  

mornin' lovely ladees!

I, too, am wearing trousers today that will be placed in the give-away bag. They're a slimmer cut of the larger size that escaped my last purge. I cannot wait until those 2s disappear from my scale AND my clothing labels! oooooo won't it be nice to wear COLORS!

....sigh.....the road to OnderLand is long and requires patience....at least for me....but I will get there...According to my spreadsheets, I will be smack dab in the middle of OnderLand in 4-10 days....packing my bags, packing my bags...
Old 03-19-2014, 11:44 AM   #44  
Black Barbie

Good Morning All! Everyone is doing so well!! Jodoto, you are close to passing me up soon! LOL! My scale is going in the opposite direction this week! I knew it would happen though because I started back heavy lifting and jogging this week. Gooooosh, it feels SOOOOOO good to jog and lift. I just can't describe the bliss my body feels afterwards. This morning I jogged 30 minutes without stopping!! I was reading on some other forums that when you start heavy lifting, the body can hold onto water weight for weeks! Lots of people have said it took 2-4 weeks to see the scale move again, but the inches were coming off the entire time. So it's going to be very interesting to see how my weight patterns are while I'm heavy lifting. I'm sticking to it no matter what though! Jodoto, you'll probably fly right by me in the next couple weeks!

The scale went up again this morning by 0.50 lbs, so I'm sitting at 215.00 lbs. At least it wasn't as much as yesterday lol. So I'm up 2.75 lbs from my lowest. And my muscles are SOOOOO SORE!!!

Happy Wednesday All!!

Last edited by Olivia7906; 03-19-2014 at 11:45 AM.
Old 03-19-2014, 11:47 AM   #45  
Call me NNS!

S/C/G: 232.6/169.4/149

I'm not quite in the 100 club per say (unless I decide to get down to 130 in the unforeseeable future, which I just can't even fathom) but I could sure use the comrade and support getting out of the 200's if that's okay!

Been sick the last few days and totally unable to workout or fast (doing 5:2). Disheartening for sure. But I can't let it get me down. In the past, when I get really sick that's when I'm most likely to get off plan and start gaining again. This forum has been so motivating! Maybe the fact that I've eaten nothing but chicken noodle soup for two days straight will actually help out in the end...lol
nonameslob is offline   Reply With Quote