Old 09-22-2013, 01:19 AM   #151  
OMW to a brand new me!

S/C/G: 312/seeticker/135

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanabug View Post
That's awesome, lazylioness! Last time I tried C25k I was so alarmed at how completely impossible it was for me at my young age to huff and puff my way past 15 seconds of running (more of a jog, really) that I lost 60lbs LOL. Maybe it's time to try again?? Been about a year!
Keep at it! Seriously, I have been doing week 1 day 1 for a month lol! Now that I did it once I can do it again! You got this
lazylioness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 09:09 AM   #152  

S/C/G: 253.2/215.2/140

Height: 5'6"

Ugh getting frustrated. Doing all the right tings should be losing gained .02 lbs from last week. Hoping it's hormonal. DH is baking this morning for his parents 50th wedding. Going out to run- walk too keep temptation down. Have a plan for the whole day. Need to stick to it.
Feeling determined
soon2beskinnyCarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 09:37 AM   #153  
~Tori~

S/C/G: 250/224.2/150

Height: 5'4

Im confused...Are we entering info on week 2 or 3? What are the dates supposed to be, anyone know?
cheeriloos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 09:56 AM   #154  
OMW to a brand new me!

Good for you to have a plan Carma!

I feel your temptations, we are going camping with my husbands whole family next weekend. Vintage trailer show. Lots of food, Even more wine! Eek!

Stay strong!
Old 09-22-2013, 10:34 AM   #155  
OMW to a brand new me!

I usually check in on Monday but I had a big loss so I will do it today...

CW: 252.8

Officially down 60! Woot!

And that means I am 1/3 of the way there!

Last edited by lazylioness; 09-22-2013 at 10:35 AM.
Old 09-22-2013, 02:34 PM   #156  
just do it :)

S/C/G: ticker!

Height: 5'6

lazylioness - I think I'm gonna save it for when I get to onederland, I have really bad knees and I don't want to hurt myself and get put on the bench over the winter! Once 199 hits, though... :P 1/3 of the way there is a huge deal, great job on the 60lbs!!

carma - I feel your pain! Few things are as infuriating as staying OP and still not seeing the results you've expected.. keep doing what you're doing and it will come! Good job sticking to it.

cheeriloos - Sorry for the confusion! I added dates to the spreadsheet, but this weigh in is for week 3

rebelle - a few days ago the temp went back up to high 80's after an amazing couple of days in the 60's, I was so mad lol! Think it's here to stay this time though. Good job on the loss! My weigh in day is Wednesday so I just use that as my weight for the week, even if by Sunday I may not be the same weight. I try not to weigh more than once a week, but that's definitely not easy haha. You're right, week 4 starts today and the number today is for week 3!

Last edited by lanabug; 09-22-2013 at 02:34 PM.
lanabug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 05:08 PM   #157  
~Tori~

Quote:

cheeriloos - Sorry for the confusion! I added dates to the spreadsheet, but this weigh in is for week 3
Thank you
Old 09-23-2013, 01:04 AM   #158  

S/C/G: 231/187.4/119

Height: 5'4"

Red face

You go Lazylioness, a third of the way to your goal is fantastic! My weigh in is Thursday and I am just back from an 8 km walk... It was my mother in laws birthday party over the weekend, and while I are a whole lot less than the old me would have, I still had delicious finger food and a small slice of heavenly hazelnut cake. So I am back on track and trying to push the exercise for the rest of the week. Hoping I can still shift a few pounds this week, last week I barely lost a thing (hormones!). Good luck to the rest of you this week
Lyndality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 03:33 AM   #159  
just do it :)

S/C/G: ticker!

Height: 5'6

Well, we've had some really impressive losses this week so let's start with that!

WEEK 3:
1. ainslie (-6lbs)
2. amyremix (-5lbs)
3. cheeriloos (-3.6lbs)

OVERALL:
1. ainslie (-10.2lbs)
2. cheeriloos (-9.4lbs)
3. pearlfit (-9.2lbs)

Great job everyone for sticking to it and here's to a great week four! We've only got one week of September left, and as you all know, once October rolls in, Halloween creeps up pretty fast. Let's put in a little extra effort this week to end the month with a bang! As I notice Halloween displays taking over the stores, my question this week is a bit different:

• Are you dressing up for Halloween this year?
  • What are you going as?
  • Have you bought/made your costume yet?

I know I'm dressing up, but I still have no idea what I want to dress up as, so I definitely haven't bought my costume yet! I'll probably just peruse the racks at a Halloween shop, since I haven't been able to do that & find something that fits in a long time.

Last edited by lanabug; 09-23-2013 at 03:35 AM.
lanabug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 06:55 AM   #160  
~Tori~

Quote:
Well, we've had some really impressive losses this week so let's start with that!

WEEK 3:
1. ainslie (-6lbs)
2. amyremix (-5lbs)
3. cheeriloos (-3.6lbs)

OVERALL:
1. ainslie (-10.2lbs)
2. cheeriloos (-9.4lbs)
3. pearlfit (-9.2lbs)

Great job everyone for sticking to it and here's to a great week four! We've only got one week of September left, and as you all know, once October rolls in, Halloween creeps up pretty fast. Let's put in a little extra effort this week to end the month with a bang! As I notice Halloween displays taking over the stores, my question this week is a bit different:

• Are you dressing up for Halloween this year?
  • What are you going as?
  • Have you bought/made your costume yet?

I know I'm dressing up, but I still have no idea what I want to dress up as, so I definitely haven't bought my costume yet! I'll probably just peruse the racks at a Halloween shop, since I haven't been able to do that & find something that fits in a long time.
Yay! We all did great!

Idk what im gonna be, or my kids,i still Dont know if we will have a party or go trick or treat,i do know I will probably improvise something great..
Old 09-23-2013, 03:05 PM   #161  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

I'm joining in late but I'd like to lose 17 pounds by Halloween. I think I can do it.

I am committed to staying away from Halloween candy! We don't have any trick-or-treaters so you would think that would be easy. NoooOOOOoooo. I can't handle to sweet little foil-wrapped nuggets!

My LO is 2yo and I think we'll probably do something with our museums for Halloween so she can dress up and still go out during the day. I would like to dress up as well but have no idea yet.
Goddess Jessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:22 PM   #162  
OMW to a brand new me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndality View Post
You go Lazylioness, a third of the way to your goal is fantastic! My weigh in is Thursday and I am just back from an 8 km walk... It was my mother in laws birthday party over the weekend, and while I are a whole lot less than the old me would have, I still had delicious finger food and a small slice of heavenly hazelnut cake. So I am back on track and trying to push the exercise for the rest of the week. Hoping I can still shift a few pounds this week, last week I barely lost a thing (hormones!). Good luck to the rest of you this week
Mmmmmm hazelnut cake! Lol

Thanks. 1/3 of the way is good. 60 lbs is a lot. Somehow it doesn't feel like it some days. But only 30 lbs until I am half way there!

We are all doing so well! Even if it doesn't always seem like it sometimes
Old 09-24-2013, 09:36 AM   #163  

S/C/G: high285/resrart276/ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

Everyone is doing so awesome!

I'm inspired by those who do C25K!! I am terrified of it... but I want to be a runner. I have started trying to work some jogging into my treadmill workouts. I do a 5m warm up at 2.5mph, then I start my hour of 3mph. I have been hitting the 5mph button at every 5 minute mark. I'm making it 45 seconds before I feel like I'm going to die and have to hit the 3 again...lol. It's a start. I'm going to just keep doing that until it's all running. I'm doing this every other day.

ETA... oh and Halloween?? I doubt I will dress up this year. Some years I do, some years I don't. We take our kids pretty far from home to trick or treat (we go to a friends development that goes all out for Halloween) so I often don't want to sit in the truck that long in a costume..lol

Last edited by findingfawn; 09-24-2013 at 09:39 AM.
findingfawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 08:15 PM   #164  

S/C/G: 253.2/215.2/140

Height: 5'6"

Are you dressing up for Halloween this year?
What are you going as?
Have you bought/made your costume yet?

No clue what I am being for Halloween. We used to do family costumes. One year we were Peter Pan. One year we were Wizard of Oz. Not sure if we are doing anything or not. There will be a trunk or treat the weekend before Halloween. I would kind-of like to do that and then we would dress up as a family and then not do anything for Halloween except take the kids around.

As far as me goes still bouncing around 203. Today 203.6 day before 203.8 I have eaten on target for 4 days with 400-600 calories of exercise each day that I didn't eat. I have been having 100oz of water to 110 oz of water. So want a reward on the scale. I need to measure myself. Maybe tomorrow morning I will do that.
C25K week 6 day 1 done. No issues. Think I may sign up for a race for the end of October.
Glad everyone is doing well and thanks for the encouragement.
Lazy so proud of you for losing the 60 total. You got this. Go team motivation.
soon2beskinnyCarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 08:48 PM   #165  
Hooping my Life Away

S/C/G: 298/218.1/170

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Are you dressing up for Halloween this year?
What are you going as?
Have you bought/made your costume yet?
Nope. I just don't see myself dressing up that day.

Official weigh in 231.9. Going down 2.8 pounds or so. 11.3 pounds total since September 1st.
Daimere is offline   Reply With Quote