I was gonna count this as a NSV, but...

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Vanity sizing is outta control!!!!!!!!

I just fit my fat *ss into a size 8 pair of jeans from the gap! They are zipped and everything! (Yes I have a major muffin top, but that's ok)

Y'all this is insane! These are supposed to be my my "single digit goal jeans". I should not be fitting into them for another twenty pounds!

This sh*t is redonkulous!!!!!!!!!

• Hahaha! You are hilarious! CONGRATULATIONS! Oh boy, fitting into single digit jeans is but a hazy daydream to me right now! LOL! You ROCK!
  • You look freakin' SKINNY!!!! And that's totally an NSV!!!!
    I'd be hugging those jeans so tight because I'd be in love with them LOL!!

I haven't been in single digits since I was in kids' clothes a thousand years ago. I'm following you the whole way, Mozzy!!

(Is that my shadow there? Nope, just Elvis following me again! )
  • Thanks y'all!

Elvis-- you crack me up!
  • LOL. I did the same thing. I saw some shorts I liked the other day and I refuse to buy them in my current size (42) because I already have 4 pairs that are a few sizes too big (46), but I still wear them. I want to skip over my current size and the size below. So, I bought them in size 38. When I got them home I put them on and I was able to zipper them up and button them. They were tight, and I won't wear them until I lose another 15 to 20 pounds. But I have something to look forward to!
  • I haven't fit in single digit jeans since.. ummm.. high school? Sooo 12 years ago? yikes! I can't wait to get there!!!
  • I'm gonna buy new goal jeans. The kind that are a little less forgiving lol
  • You better save those size 8s because when you are done with them, one of us here will be begging you for them.

I do love me some vanity sizing. But I hate the opposite of vanity sizing! I tried on a New Balance workout spring jacket yesterday and the XL was so tight. They had an XXL but mentally I couldn't even consider buying it even if it was just something that ran small. Maybe that's why they had a whole rack of them on clearance!
  • Ha ha ha

They can be the traveling pants of 3fatchicks!!!
  • LOL!

I'm kind of surprised to hear that you think the Gap is doing vanity sizing, I always thought they ran normal to small. But hey, cool!

Congrats you size 8!
  • Quote: You better save those size 8s because when you are done with them, one of us here will be begging you for them.

I do love me some vanity sizing. But I hate the opposite of vanity sizing! I tried on a New Balance workout spring jacket yesterday and the XL was so tight. They had an XXL but mentally I couldn't even consider buying it even if it was just something that ran small. Maybe that's why they had a whole rack of them on clearance!
    New Balance shoes run small too. I used to buy them for my kids and they needed about a size a half bigger in NB. And then it would mess me up because then I would pick up other shoes for them using the NB size and they'd be swimming in them. No more NB!
  • Congratulations - that's huge - obviously not your weight, but being in single digits. I believe I was 11 the last time I was in single digits.
  • Vanity sizing or not, you got them on and zipped! Way to go!!!!
  • Awesome NSV, vanity-sized or not!!! I cannot imagine ever hitting the single digits, seriously.
  • Damn you Americans, lol!!! Over here an 8 is a 12!! I can't even imagine getting into a 12, I was dancing round the house when I got into 16s, lol!! Look at your tiny little legs! You're doing damn well, Mozzy