Fourth of July Challenge

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Let's post our 4th of July goals here... sorry for any confusion caused by the earlier post You don't have to retype those goals if you don't want to, of course. -Apryl
  • Fourth of July = Apryl Jean @ 220 lbs.
    This has been my goal for sooooooooooooo long and I would pretty much DIE if I made it. So I'm going to do it. I'm tired of excuses.

How about you?
  • Okay Apryl...I have an aunt and her middle name is Jean...they used to call her Carole Jean Jelly Bean....

My July 4th goal is 210, which is .2 lbs. from my WW 10%, which is close enough for me!
  • Ahhh!!! My dad calls me "Apryl Jean The Jelly Bean!!"

ANYWAY!!!........... ROTFLMAO!!! *Ahem* Goals, people?
  • Okay I think I'm going for 205. It's a long shot but I think I can do it. I haven't been down there for about 2 years now. And if I make it...I just might cry.

I was thinking of 200 but I think that might be pushing it a little.

Here I go!!!!
  • My goal is 215, which would be a 9 lb. loss.
  • I'm going for 235, so that's 15 from where I'm at.
  • my goal is 194, so that i have lost 50 lbs!
  • MY GOAL IS TO WEIGH 170 BY JULY 4 TH.
    335/180/170//?
  • Must be unanimous. My daughter's middle name is Jean and we always used the Jelly Bean part too. She sort of carried on the "tradition" with her kids as one is Anna Banana and the other Amanda Panda.

Anyway, I'll set 205 for goal. It's five lbs down and a challenge as I've lost only about three the past six weeks. (Myrtle the Turtle?)
  • Ok had to go get weighed back at 330...grrrrr SO my goal for July 4th which is a little over 5 weeks away is 310. I have eaten nothing but junk so this should not be impossible.
  • This is my first challenge so lets see how i do. I will set a goal of 270 for july 4th! Thats 12 lbs from right now. Wish me luck!
  • I would like to lose 10 pounds by 7-4
  • I posted on the other thread. I'm going for 240 by July 4th. I'm going to have a tough month weight-wise, 11 days in Alaska on vacation, 7 of those on a cruise. And I'm having cataract surgery on June 30th.

In the past I would have used those excuses to call June off - losing weight, but I don't want to this time. There's always going to be something that I need to keep going. I've got a long way to go.

So 240 it is!
  • 10 pounds
    I'd like to be 224 by July 4. Ten pounds should be doable, I think.