3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   2013/Part 1: Getting out of the 220s and 230s. (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/274701-2013-part-1-getting-out-220s-230s.html)

lunarsongbird 02-14-2013 10:01 AM

Vickie- We're an aggressive bunch. We'll hang on to you so you don't slip back out of the 230s. ;)

purplekitten7 02-14-2013 10:29 AM

lunarsongbird - thank you so much, that really brightened up my day!

VickieLou - Lunar is right, we'll keep you here! The only slipping you'll be doing is down into the two teens with us!

I've had a kit kat chunky sitting in my desk all day, I bought it this morning and told myself it could be my one treat for the day since I wouldn't be having a slightly naughtier dinner, and I am happy and surprised to say that it is still there and intact (I realise you guys are mostly in different time zones so it's half past three here in the UK - I've been in work since 9), I still might eat it later which is totally worked into my calories etc, but I know it's there and have no great uncomfortable urge to stuff my face with it. Doubley impressive since it's a coconut one and I have a coconut obsession at the moment! Unfortunately that is probably the highlight of my valentines day!

purplekitten7 02-14-2013 10:31 AM

Also, HOORAY Lunar for your body showing it's getting healthy!

Pink Hurricane 02-14-2013 01:53 PM

Lunar I do not know much about MRC, so I would love to know more about it. Also that is so sweet what your hubby did for you today! That made me go 'awwwwwww' out loud :lol: And yaaaaaay for ovulating!!!! That's always a good response from your body, and a great NSV too for good health!

My body has lost it's mind. I stepped on the scale this morning to find I have jumped up to 238. My mouth dropped, and I am just trying to make sense of the situation. I have gained 6lbs in the past week, I know my problem for the past month was underestimating my calories as well as having too much sodium, but now I am starting to get concerned since I have been measuring my calories correctly the past few days and creating a deficit through exercise as well. Maybe it's going to take a while for my body to readjust, but I do know that if I don't see the scale start moving by the end of next week, it might be time to take a different course of action.

Other than that it's been a great day so far! It's our 5 month wedding anniversary today too! My husband said he has a surprise for me, that I cannot get until tomorrow. So I was like :s: gimme a hint, and he refused. :lol: I cannot wait to see it! I got him a hat he has been wanting for a long time but it's not going to come in today, it will be here next week and he figured out what is was, so he's super excited :D. Hope everyone is having a great day!

hk38 02-14-2013 04:26 PM

Lunar: I'm sorry your day started out with fights! I hope it for better.

Pink: happy 5 months!!

Honestly I forgot it was Valentines day until I went to dinner and our waitress referred to us as a couple. Woops. Missing my boy today :( my brother and I have been travelling since mid December so I haven't seen him in ages. Hopefully when I see him again in May, I will be looking extra fine!
Happy Valentine's day!

elvislover324 02-14-2013 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Hurricane (Post 4632160)

Elvislover~ I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and hoping that you will be able to have a healthy pregnancy and keep the cancer at bay! We will keep you motivated to keep exercising and kicking butt!

Thank you so so much, pink hurricane! I can't thank you all enough!

Quote:

Originally Posted by hk38 (Post 4632170)
*Just stalking this thread until I start posting myself. But first, can I say CONGRATULATIONS to Elvislover??? That is amazing and truly inspiring.

Thank you, hk38! I couldn't have accomplished all I have without the amazing support groups I have found here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lunarsongbird (Post 4633021)
My DH has really outdone himself for our first valentine's day as a married couple. He got me a stunning orchid, card, and newman's owns organic peanut butter cups! And then I went out to go get some detox tea out of my car and there was a plush cheesy valentine's day tiger with a rose in it's mouth and a heart shaped poem by Emily Dickinson taped on the steering wheel! SQUEEE!

Also- I have something totally exciting (for me) and TMI to share, so I'll bury it here in this supportive thread. My body told me it was ovulating today!!! HOORRAAY! It's only done this like...4 times before. VERY exciting! Looks like my body likes being healthy!!

You are such a sweety, lunarsongbird! You deserve everything your husband gives you and more! And what a cutie he is! Happy 1st Married Valentine's Day!! And congrats on the ovulating! I can't wait til I do again. I think the last time I did was June but who knows, our bodies are like science projects! And just know, an ovulating Valentine's Day can bring the stork by Thanksgiving!! ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi to everyone else!! Hope you are all having a great day! I was so busy today, posted a couple of times from my tablet but it's a pain to do more than a few words and I can't multiquote/color/add smilies.

Happy Valentine's Day! Hope you all have love in your life, no matter where it comes from. There is no greater feeling than knowing someone loves you. :hug:

Tziri 02-15-2013 09:39 PM

Well, had my official weigh-in today and I am halfway through my diet goal. I feel like the finish line is finally in sight! For overall weight loss, I am only 10 lbs away from having lost 100 pounds since Jan. 2012 (how crazy). Never thought I would be here, but I'm sure glad I started last year!

I hope everyone has a great weekend! Grats to everyone's losses and NSVs!

Elladorine 02-15-2013 10:54 PM

Goodness, I meant to post here Wednesday night. I haven't quite made it out of the 220's yet . . . I weighed in at 220.25. :dizzy: So, so close! :lol: TOM will be over next week so I'm just going to keep going and hope that I'll have enough of a loss by Wednesday to do some extra celebrating. :^:

Tziri 02-16-2013 01:43 PM

Congrats on being so close to the 210s ella!!

lunarsongbird 02-17-2013 01:50 PM

I'm feeling a bit out of control today. I'm not really- I went to the gym this morning and have only had cottage cheese and raspberries so far today, but DH (would you mind if I called him Andrew?), are going to the Cripple Creek Ice Festival and I feel like going a bit crazy. ::shrugs:: I don't know what my deal is. Maybe it's because I had a little sugar yesterday? Or it's my "birthday week?"

I'll be thinking of you ladies and trying to make some good choices!

fitwayoflife 02-18-2013 08:13 AM

I lost 2.2 pounds this week, so I'm at 237.4. I hope to be out of the 230's by mid March.

Pink Hurricane 02-18-2013 10:08 AM

So it is official, I did put on an extra 6 lbs this week, seemingly out of nowhere since I was OP but I am guessing when I was underestimating my calories for the past month, and finally getting it right for the past week, that extra weight caught up to me. I don't know, but I feel like as long as I stay consistent it will finally start dropping back off. Regretfully I updated my ticker :lol: but I am not too upset by it, honestly it just motivates me even more!

My husband got me a beautiful necklace for our 5 month anniversary/Vday and I love it!! I was so excited haha, still am. He and I talked about joining up at a gym near our house pretty soon, I want to start doing a lot more strength training and he said he can show me a lot of the stuff he knows. Plus we could take classes together and I just think it would be a lot of fun and give us more to bond over, while getting healthier! :D

How was everyone's weekend?

purplekitten7 02-18-2013 11:06 AM

Hello Everyone!

I had a much better weekend, we made up (eventually) and aren't perfect but we're working on it and that's what counts. I went a little off plan over the weekend - got woken up with pancakes in bed on Sunday! But weighed in this morning and down 3lbs to 222 so I'm inching ever closer to the two teens! I love you all but I hope I'll be gone next week! :) Hope everyone is ok

Tziri 02-18-2013 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Hurricane (Post 4637129)
So it is official, I did put on an extra 6 lbs this week, seemingly out of nowhere since I was OP but I am guessing when I was underestimating my calories for the past month, and finally getting it right for the past week, that extra weight caught up to me. I don't know, but I feel like as long as I stay consistent it will finally start dropping back off. Regretfully I updated my ticker :lol: but I am not too upset by it, honestly it just motivates me even more!

My husband got me a beautiful necklace for our 5 month anniversary/Vday and I love it!! I was so excited haha, still am. He and I talked about joining up at a gym near our house pretty soon, I want to start doing a lot more strength training and he said he can show me a lot of the stuff he knows. Plus we could take classes together and I just think it would be a lot of fun and give us more to bond over, while getting healthier! :D

How was everyone's weekend?

Like x2

Love your attitude!!!

Tziri 02-18-2013 12:06 PM

Grats fit and purple (hope you get to leave this board soon too!!!) !