Old 10-30-2012, 03:39 PM   #121  
forever a lake effect kid

S/C/G: 262.6/181.3/162.6

Height: 5'4''

Because tomorrow is my weigh-in, and I want to hit 75 lbs lost!
epicskyline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:26 PM   #122  
One with the Wind and Sky

S/C/G: 360/246/150

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerouscurvesahead View Post
Happy Anniversary Elladorine!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurieDawn View Post
Congratulations, Elladorine! What a great milestone!
Thank you ladies!

I might have overdone lunch a little (ate tapas and probably had one appetizer plate too many), but still kept portions small and got a lot of walking in! And dinner was great, ate at the Mirage CPK and they have a new little section on the menu with healthier choices and calorie counts! So I got their grilled chicken chimichurri (550 calories).

Oh, and on our trip to the mall my husband led me into a Godiva where he bought us some chocolate-covered strawberries. It's a little tradition of ours since it's the very first gift he ever bought me! Back then we had just started long-distance dating and hadn't even met in person yet! When we got married we had a bride and groom decorated set of strawberries to top our cake. Anyway, we each enjoyed two of the strawberries yesterday, a yummy treat that wasn't over-the-top in calories.

Oh, and while we were out I noticed I'd missed a call. When I checked my voice mail I found out I've got a job interview tomorrow! Nothing major, just a seasonal cashier position at a craft store . . . but because of my anxieties I haven't worked a "regular" job since 2007! I'm hoping I'll have a much easier time being on my feet now that I'm a good 50+ pounds lighter.

Anyway, a reason to stay on plan today is so I can be even stronger and healthier by the new year.
Elladorine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 01:04 PM   #123  
*Embrace Power*

S/C/G: 332/279.8/195

Height: 5'5

Elladorine congratulations on your anniversary and I'm so glad to hear that y'all had a great time, and also about your interview! Hope that all goes well!!!

I'm staying on plan today because I dropped a bit of excess weigh I gained last week, and I never want to see those numbers again.
Pink Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 04:08 PM   #124  
Becoming A Better Me

because 1 of the ladies at the gym today told me that everyones been watching my progress n amazed at how much n fast my body is changing! (talk about pressure, jeez)
dangerouscurvesahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 04:47 PM   #125  

S/C/G: 290/seeticker/199

Height: 5'6''

Because I am very near losing 10% of my starting weight.
Brandnewday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:45 AM   #126  
One with the Wind and Sky

S/C/G: 360/246/150

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Hurricane View Post
Elladorine congratulations on your anniversary and I'm so glad to hear that y'all had a great time, and also about your interview! Hope that all goes well!!!
Thank you! I'm getting ready for that interview right now!

I fit into 16 jeans last night. It's so surreal. And I'll admit it, even though I wasn't expecting it at all I started crying. I know I fit into 16's many years back but I honestly don't remember it. And to think I used to be too big to buy any jeans from the plus size stores!

I didn't think the realization that yes, this is really happening would hit me so hard, but I'm still used to the mindset that it takes 40 pounds or more to go down a size. So yes, definitely staying on plan today.
Elladorine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 03:30 PM   #127  

S/C/G: 305.5/226.8/170

Height: 5'5"

Elladorine! That's awesome! I'm so happy for you...congrats!
LebenAlles is offline   Reply With Quote