Old 03-01-2012, 04:47 AM   #91  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Hi everyone! Ohmygoodness...work has been SUPER hectic...just trying to get things ready for next week when I'll be off. Hope you are all doing well. I've been kinda stressed...just a lot going on at work, letting myself stress about surgery, stuff like that...My trainer sent me a message last night and he is going to call me later this afternoon. Just checking in to make sure I am ok. He is the absolute BEST!

My nephew and I had a fantastic time at the fight. My instructor lost, but she fought HARD. I can't wait to see her in class this week.

luc1212ky--WELCOME!

I'll check in over the next few days as I can...but next week, I'm sure I'll be here a LOT! Thank goodness for the laptop!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 09:54 AM   #92  

S/C/G: 280/277/170

Height: 5'7"

Thanks for the welcome. Gee, you all seem so positive and happy. I want to feel that way too!!!! I am considering today Day 1. I CAN DO THIS!!! I have a busy day planned. I will walk in a few minutes and then off to work this PM. It will all be good!!!!
Thanks again for taking me in.
luc1313ky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 02:28 AM   #93  
Auty

S/C/G: 300/252/160

Height: 5'2

Its been a few days since I have posted but I am still staying on track
The scale isn't moving down but it isn't moving up so I am being patient and just trucking along.
Its a challenge to get through the day without wanting to eat all the time, I don't know if that will ever go away but I can hope.
I made my favorite meal last night, spaghetti and it was a learning experience. I didn't make garlic bread because I knew I would want to eat it in excess and I also exchanged the regular pasta with qunioa pasta. We also used the leanest hamburger we could find 95% lean. It was tasty, but I did miss the garlic bread but its something I think I can give up for the treat of spaghetti once in awhile.
I have been cooking a lot more, something my husband enjoys .
I also really like the "high" I get after exercising. Its getting easier to exercise and I am enjoying how I feel after completing a workout for the c25k program.

luc1212ky- welcome!

I hope everyone else is having a good week!
Auty is offline   Reply With Quote