Old 01-24-2012, 09:44 AM   #61  

S/C/G: 177/165/140

Height: 5'7"

I rocked yesterday. Passed on the yummy bread, the donuts and cookies, and even the yogurt so conveniently available at work. I did nothing off-plan, except a few cough drops.

Thanks, MJ and Beverly for the encouragement.

Last edited by Anya; 01-24-2012 at 09:46 AM.
Anya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 05:45 AM   #62  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Hi chicks - yesterday was good until right before bedtime when I ate extra unplanned food. Glad that's over - I will hop back on my plan.

The happy news is that I have lost another pound from last week. YAY.

I am feeling a little stressed. My wonderful stepmom's shoulder replacement surgery has been changed from February 27 to January 30. I've got to organize my cousins so that we can take turns caring for her in blocks of time. Lot's to do.

Today - I am writing down my plan and writing down my goals. That is always helpful to me.

Anya - Kudo's for passing up the goodies. That can strengthen your reserve for another time!

MJ- all your exercise is awesome. Carry on.

Have a great day.
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 08:31 AM   #63  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Good Morning!

Beverlyjoy--Congratulations!!!!!!

Anya--Great job resisting the goodies at work.

STILL battling the fluid retention. My trainer is still tweaking my nutritional plan, so we'll see how this works.....thank goodness he is so wonderful!

Heading to the gym soon, then shopping!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 08:22 AM   #64  
mj5

Good Morning! Today I am going to do some of my food prep ahead for later...tonight is a late night for me (I don't get home from Zumba until around 8:30pm) so after I post here, I am going to make dinner for tonight so I can just heat it up when I get home.

Tonight I go to a bodyfit/abs class then Zumba. Bodyfit is a killer workout...but feels good once it is done

The fluid retention is getting better!!! YEA!!! I am back to my original nutritional plan because the low sodium one just didn't have enough protein (and was meant to be only temporary anyway). My trainer is being amazing. LOVE him.

Hope everyone is doing well!
Old 01-27-2012, 06:34 AM   #65  

Ouch - worked all day at my computer the other day (my desk top).I haven't done that for months. I usually use my laptop on a comfy chair. Well... I have terrible lower back pain. Sheesh. Who would think that would hurt so much. I know it will be better in a few days. I ate some extra food in the evening the past two days - stress and pain. I wish I could deal better. I hope I do some day!

Today is a new day.

mj - so glad your water retention is improving!!! YAY

Have a great day.
Old 01-27-2012, 08:59 AM   #66  
mj5

Beverlyjoy--ouch! Hope you are feeling better today! Thank you! yes...within 2lbs of where I was, much better than 10!

oh my goodness...last night we did 'animal crawls' (bear and crab) during our body fit class. This morning I couldn't figure out why my arms and booty were sore, until I remembered those!

Tonight is kickboxing, which I can't wait for!

Heading to the grocery store soon and I'll be able to get some of my food prep done this afternoon, which will be nice.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 01-28-2012, 05:27 AM   #67  

Hi Chicks.. yesterday was a healthy day.. grateful for that. I was willing to keep track of my food and log it. My back is improving, yay! I was kind of 'holding on by a thread.' However - it still counts.

Today is a child's birthday party. I am ready mentally. It will be casual. I'll have something in my purse to eat, if need be.

MJ - things sound so great. Love it. Carry on, my friend.

Last edited by Beverlyjoy; 01-28-2012 at 05:36 AM.
Old 01-28-2012, 07:48 AM   #68  
mj5

Good Morning! Kickboxing this morning and a massage this afternoon. Sounds like a perfect Saturday to me! Especially because last night when I came home from kickboxing, my husband had cleaned the house and did the dishes. He is awesome!

Beverlyjoy--So glad your back is feeling better. Thank you.

I am feeling really well again. Still battling some fluid retention, but not a lot. I have to let go of the scale, at least for now, because I may not see the results there because of it right now. As long as I continue to eat well and workout I'll do just fine

Have a great day!
Old 01-29-2012, 09:18 AM   #69  

Yesteray went very well at the birthday party. I didn't eat one thing unhealthy. I am proud of that. Afterwards we went to visit our dieing aunt. It's breaking our hearts. I had some chocolate milk when I got home... but, of course, it didn't make the sadness go away.

I am going to be taking care of my stepmom. I am bringing healthy food with me. I'll keep you all posted.

MJ - so glad that your water retention is getting better. Carry on!

Have a great day.
Old 01-29-2012, 10:05 AM   #70  
mj5

Good Morning! It's cold, but gorgeous and sunny here today! LOVE the sunshine!

Beverlyjoy--FANTASTIC job at the party!!! Good for you for planning ahead and taking healthy food with you. Sorry to hear about your aunt.

Today is a rest day for me. YEA! Very much needed. The plan is to lounge with the dogs and dh and watch movies. Laundry is done, dishes are done, we even have leftovers for dinner...so no cooking. Ahhh....very relaxing day! Back to work tomorrow. Mixed feelings about that, haha. I could definitely get used to vacation....but my bank account, well....not so much
Old 01-30-2012, 07:11 AM   #71  

Yesterday I did well!! Today I'll be with Rachel all day at the hospital while she has her surgery. I will toss in healthy things in my bag today.

MJ- yes, you need a day of rest!!! Hope you enjoyed the pups.

Have a great day.