Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2003, 01:31 PM   #1  

Unhappy Rough weekend

I had a rough weekend, diet-wise.

First, I LOST my journal. I had been diligently keeping a food diary in the first section of a 3 subject notebook and keeping 'thoughts', etc, in another section. I don't know how or when I lost it. But I first missed it almost a week ago. I've searched my house, my car and my office. Can't find it. I'm not convinced that one of my kids didn't abscond w/ it, but even the offer of $1 for the first person who found it didn't help it turn up. My dh bought me a NEW one, just like the old one, but he doesn't understand that it's not the same. I'll never be able to record my feelings from the first day of my 'new and improved lifestyle' and I had magazine clippings (about diet and exercise) stuffed into the pockets of my original one. EEEK!

Then, it was very cold and my kids were going stir-crazy. Nothing I did worked for more than a little while to keep them from fighting! I TRIED to be 'good' but I did a bit of stress eating. I didn't go completely overboard but was definitely off-plan!

I started this morning with a bad attitude thinking about all the bad things I might as well eat now that I 'blew it'. BUT ... I gave myself a pep talk on my drive to work and have been on-plan all day. So, I guess I'm still going in the right direction.

I just needed to vent to somebody who would understand. If you've made it this far, thanks for reading.
Old 01-20-2003, 04:16 PM   #2  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Steph...I promise your journal will turn up somewhere! It's going to be somewhere odd, I'm sure, but it will turn up! I have lost and found so many notebooks and journals...I am keeping the stationery section of K-Mart in business!
Old 01-20-2003, 04:46 PM   #3  
Future marathon runner

S/C/G: 310/185/Where my body takes me

Height: 5'8"

I'm sure your journal will turn up, probably where you are least expecting. I'm sorry you had a rough weekend.
Old 01-20-2003, 07:27 PM   #4  

Hi Steph!

Good for you for getting back on track instead of letting your slip-up last longer.

I'm proud of you!
Angi
Old 01-23-2003, 05:12 PM   #5  

Guess what turned up yesterday ... my journal!!

I've been keeping my food diary on loose paper, I'm glad I hadn't taken the time to copy it all over to my new notebook ... lol!!

It's foolish, but having that silly book back in my hands makes me feel more motivated!
Old 01-23-2003, 06:10 PM   #6  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

Yay! Go Steph! Happy to hear it!
Old 01-23-2003, 06:19 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 302/179/170

Height: 5'6"

yay!!! i'd be so sad if i lost my pretty little green book. and i don't even have all the extra stuff in there that you said you had. anyways, glad it's back!
Old 01-23-2003, 11:32 PM   #8  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

told you it would turn up
Closed Thread