Old 07-13-2011, 11:25 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 255/holding at 162/160

Height: 5'-7"

What a cool coincidence in this thread! Four of us getting tattoos together . . . LOL But 2 members from the same hometown! How small is the world, really? Next we'll find out that Mango and Ghost sat next to each other in Algebra in 9th grade! Can't wait to hear if you two actually know each other. If you find out, please post!

Lin
linJber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 12:53 PM   #17  
This means war...

S/C/G: 277/237/199

Height: 5'2"

BWAHAHAAAA! OMG! We did sit next to each other in Algebra! This is such a small town. Small world too! Ghost and I chatted last night for like, an hour, because we live less then a block from eachother. We went to high school together too and our kids are in the same school and because we live on the same block, they play together all the time. There are about 4000 people in the town where we live, and up until last night I had only talked to Ghost in passing because after high school we just never clicked, but now we have so much in common its scary. I have a new diet buddy to work out with and I'm very happy! We have a walking date tonight with our kids after I get off work.

Oh yea...work...I skipped out on ordering anything for breakfast and I'll do the same for lunch. Yesterday they got the restaurant to make me a reindeer sausage omelet and then I ended up having two bunless hotdogs for dinner with some miracle noodles and I gained 3 lbs in water weight overnight. So, I'll just suffer for my vanity and eat only what I make myself from here on out until I'm like, at goal weight. I don't like most restaurants in my town anyways.

Gosh, too bad Dutch Harbor doesn't have a tattoo shop, Ghost and I could go get inked today
Mango30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 02:24 PM   #18  

What a fantastic story! It's always great to make a connection with a new friend. How funny is it that you already know each other. Have a ball getting in shape together!

Lin
Old 07-15-2011, 12:30 AM   #19  
I'm a khaleesi!!

S/C/G: 260/188/130

Height: 5'3"

It's a match made in heaven, I'm a rude, crude, tattoo'd artist and Mango is like, all business womany, lol! This is why we never clicked. But, if Mango is going to get that quote tattoo'd on her, she is going to have to join the ranks of the inked.
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 08:17 AM   #20  

Good morning all. Hope that today goes well for everyone - especially you, Mango, with all the day's food temptations.

Ghost - I love your post from yesterday. Hope you and Mango develop the friendship that was meant to be!

Lin
Old 07-15-2011, 12:18 PM   #21  
This means war...

S/C/G: 277/237/199

Height: 5'2"

The training is finally over! Yesterday was the last day so I am free and clear and can take my lunch hour as I see fit and there is no tempting food lingering around the office because the last thing I did last night was to clean out the fridge and the breakroom. ahhhhhhhh <--------sigh of relief.

Ghost and I didn't get to go for our walk last night though, it was a torrential downpour by the time I got home. Since its friday night tonight our physical activity plan is to go to the bar and dance our hearts out. I don't drink socially so I'm not concerned with booze calories, but I love to dance. Can't wait, its been a while since I've gone out and done anything.
Mango30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 12:25 PM   #22  
HijabiMommaBear

S/C/G: 335/ticker/316

Height: 5' 8"

OMG! I know exactly what your feeling! at my work they do this stuff all the time! it is so hard to watch.

I bring sack lunch and lots of snacks. so i am never in want of anything for real hunger wise. the rest is self control! eek! cuz we all got this way cuz we had loads of self control!

lol but you can do it girly! good luck! we are here with you!
jessica2231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 01:45 PM   #23  

Great job, Mango. My day count was off - I thought you still had today! I hope you guys have a great time tonight. I love to dance, too, but usually could only do 2, maybe 3 in a row before becoming very winded. I realized at my nephew's wedding in May that I wasn't sitting down! I hope that's how your night goes! Have a ball.

Lin
Old 07-15-2011, 08:03 PM   #24  
Knocking down walls.

S/C/G: 278/ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

Congrats on making it through the training! I hope you and Ghost have fun dancing.
theox is offline   Reply With Quote