Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2003, 08:03 AM   #16  
Old Cackler

all of this reminds me of a huge argument i had with a supervisor many years ago. i'd been a good WW, and was nearly at my goal... we had a party in the office, with donuts and all kinds of things i couldn't have. i made a HUGE mug of tea, and was clutching it in both hands for dear life. the supervisor offered me a donut,. i turned it down. and HE KEPT ON DOING IT! i left the room. he followed me - with the donuts.

after about 15 minutes of this, i told him to cut it out. i actually raised my voice and attracted attention!!! his response: 'i'm trying to test your will power.' mine: who do you think you are? what i eat or don't eat is none of your business and i've turned you down politely several times and that should be the end of it.

he went to MY supervisor to tell me that i owed him an apology. it's now, let's see... more than 25 years later. he's still waiting for it.
Old 01-14-2003, 08:47 AM   #17  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

Wow, Jiffy ~ what an increcible jerk and idiot that guy was. My co-workers offer me food, but they do it out of the kindness of sharing, and don't keep at me like that.

Glynne (Gayle)
Closed Thread