New here

• Hi! My name is Jennifer and I am going to lose 100 pounds. I have to, it is a matter of my health now. I am going to do the SB since my doctor wants me to do low carb. Looking forward to "meeting" everyone!
  • Hello, Jennifer...welcome to 3FC! You'll get a lot of support here. I don't post a lot but I read everyday and it's really helped me.
  • Hi Jennifer! Welcome! This is a great board and you'll get a lot of support. Losing weight for health is probably the best reason. Good luck!
  • Welcome Jennifer! This is a great place to learn and lose.
  • Welcome, Jennifer. There is a lot of inspiration on this site. I read more than I post. I love reading the posts from so many people who know exactly what I'm going through. I decided to do low carb recently and went with Atkins. So far, so good. The first couple of days were the toughest but stick with it and you'll do great.
  • Welcome Jennifer and good luck on your new lifestyle journey.

I am also doing SB. I am on site a lot but don't post much. This site keeps me out of the kitchen. (can't read the forums and eat at same time LOL).

Don't forget to check out the recipes in the SB forum, some of them are real good.
  • Welcome Welcome!! You'll love it here . . . . such an inspirational and support bunch, its great

• This site, and this group in particular, is life changing! Can't wait to get to know you!
  • Hi Jennifer ~ Congratulations your doing something healthy and life changing for yourself now. I wish you great success!! Be sure to take down all your measurements so you can watch those numbers get smaller and smaller. You are in a great place for motivation and encouragement.