Old 05-21-2011, 11:31 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 177/173/140

Default and idea?

Hello. So today, I'm a bit scared for this coming Monday. It is weigh in for me with probably many others. However I am not sure if I have lost anything because I am on my period. I have been eating the same no changes as in eating bad and have been still going to the gym. I have been picking.g healthy foods. Have any of you lost weight while your on your AF? Do you think I should expect a gain or loss.
skye8080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 07:02 PM   #2  
one choice at a time

S/C/G: 275/155/189/???

Height: 5'5"

I think you should take a longer view than just one week. You may lose this week, you may not - no one can say. Whatever happens, just stick with your plan, and know that if you do so, when you look back a month from now chances are you will have lost.
carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 10:32 PM   #3  
Made of Starstuff

I wouldn't really go into it expecting anything. How about...this is an experiment to see for yourself what's going to happen?

The number on the scale should never be taken personally. Easier said than done, I know. But, I don't like encouraging myself to see the scale as an emotional object.

The scale is a scientific tool and should be looked at coolly and logically.

You might go up. You might go down. Who knows?

The important thing is how you stayed on plan the whole week without using your TOM as an excuse. Feel happy about that, since that is now something you know you can plan for every month for the rest of your TOM's to come.
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 11:00 PM   #4  

i agree with the great advice already given.
anawhatsme is offline   Reply With Quote