Old 03-19-2011, 11:54 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

I am another calorie counter and planner. Planning is the key. I plan my meals for the day , I usually do it the night before or in the morning, takes me about five minutes, I am not so rigid that I can't alter it if necessary just remembering to stay in my calorie range.I eat breakfast out with friends quite often, I might order an omelet , no hash browns and no toast. They will usually substitute sliced tomatoes or maybe a slice of cantaloupe for the potatoes. For lunch or dinner. do not order foods that are fried, stay away from gravies and sauces and desserts.For salads order dressing on the side. You can save a lot of calories by just remembering these few things. If I must order a hamburger I do not eat the bun, I use a fork to eat the patty and nobody has ever accused me of being weird.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Welcome / Please Introduce Yourself! Meg Maintainer Introductions 215 06-26-2017 05:20 PM
The Beck Diet Solution – March 2008 – Group for Support, Discussion, Diet Coach BillBlueEyes General Diet Plans and Questions 282 04-01-2008 04:12 AM
overwhelmed and need help shyangel Introductions 121 07-29-2004 08:51 AM
~~THE THIN GROUP # 63~~ Sassy Support Groups 31 10-14-2001 10:48 AM