Old 01-27-2011, 01:13 PM   #16  
IR/PCOS/Pre-Diabetic

S/C/G: 310/*ticker*/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ Sunrises View Post
You know, I'm going to admit to playing with the extra flab. Flop the boobs around, squish the gut, rearrange it, make the belly button talk.

That was really off-topic, and probably points to the need for therapy. I'll leave your thread now...
I guess I need therapy, too. I still have SO far to go, but the one area of my slowly-getting-smaller body that weirds me out is my... um... mons pubis. It used to be firm with fat. Now it's floppy. And it feels so strange when I move certain ways. I can't imagine what it'll be with after losing another 100 pounds!

synger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 03:15 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 270/235/TBD

Height: 5'4

I have felt this way. Last Monday I had a good weigh in and was feeling cheerful and optimistic, and then I went the bathroom and saw my stomach spread out across my thighs and felt like I was the fattest I'd ever been in my life. And I think it messed with my head a bit, because I didn't do very well this week - I expect a small gain when I weigh tomorrow.

Last edited by ElisabethCK; 01-30-2011 at 03:16 PM.
ElisabethCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 09:01 PM   #18  

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrypie View Post
I feel the same way. You adjust and this becomes your new "fat"
I think this is it. I do the exact same thing. Numbers wise, I'm down over 45lbs, but I still feel like I look like I did the day I started.

I watch these shows.... Biggest Loser, Heavy, I Used To Be Fat... and when they do their initial weigh in, I think, well, she's about the same size as me....

...and then she ends up being 50-70lbs or more bigger than me.
UAshley is offline   Reply With Quote