Old 12-08-2010, 12:15 AM   #1  
I CAN do this!

S/C/G: 230/179/160

Height: 5'4.5

Default uplifting moment

i was feeling a bit stressed thinking about so much that went undone today. just basic life stuff. i was about to go to sleep, but thought i needed some cheering up.

so i went on my wii. going to read these forums. first, i put in my new waist size in my wii fit chart. while i was there, i was looking at my weight progress charts. 3, 6 mo, a year. it was so gratifying to look at those dots since march. put together, they make downward progress. so great to remember how far i've come!

i started as 40in. waist. now at my smallest i'm 32, button is 33. so while my hips are close to the same as a few months ago, i can feel really proud of that. and the major losses i've had. losses i was convinced wouldn't happen.

8 inches. what a difference tracking makes! don't forget to track your stats even sonething really small. drinking water. just think, looking over a year. water every day! that's awesome!
katy trail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 01:27 AM   #2  
Call me Finki =)

S/C/G: 400/300/155

Height: 5'6"

You have "hit the nail on the head" so to speak! We, too often, take the little things as "just little things". Tracking and measuring your inches or body fat % can some days, make ALL the difference in the world. Let us NOT forget that we are better than, just the # on the scale. Take joy and comfort in the "little things". Looser fitting clothes, people commenting on your thinner face, knowing you are feeling better because you are eating better(even if the # on the scale does not show it yet), let's take account for the little things.....which do, add up in this trial of making us better and whole.
Gelene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 01:47 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 298/238...285.5/217/150

Height: 5'5"

Isn't it great?! Like you, I started in March. I am doing WW online and every day I go in to post food, I pull up my chart. Like you I can pull up 4 weeks, 12 weeks, 24 weeks or all of it.

It reminds me I have come so far, that I am still on the road and why I do this.

I did take some measurements in the beginning but heck if I can find them now!!

Gelene - I love the NSVs and they seem to pop up when I least expect them and most need them!
DixC Chix is offline   Reply With Quote