3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Accountability, menu, exercise, plans & more...Month of November... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/216234-accountability-menu-exercise-plans-more-month-november.html)

mj5 11-30-2010 09:31 AM

Hi everyone! I am starting to feel icky, NOOOOOOOOOOO, LOL!!!! I don't have time to be sick! LOL!!!! So, drinking lots of water and hot tea and stocked up on my favorite Riccola throat drops. Also making sure I get lots of sleep.

Diane--Here's hoping it IS a real loss! Glad you had fun over Thanksgiving!

ANewCreation--Hmmm, I haven't been counting calories that long (or consistently enough), but it's worth a try. The co-op sounds interesting. Hope it works out for you!

Beverlyjoy--Thinking about you!!!!

I am going to the gym tonight. Plan for today is cardio (bike).

I called today to get an ortho appt for mid Dec, that way I can get my next injection and feel good again in time for the holiday rush.

Have a great OP day everyone!!!!

Slashnl 11-30-2010 11:54 AM

Hi everyone. Went to Body Pump class yesterday and it was tough. So, a little sore this morning, but I went to spin class anyway. It was tough, too, and my boss was there. Ok, now why did I get so competitive just because he was there? I really worked hard and now my legs are still shaky. Oh well, I guess it was a good push. Ha!

MJ - Oh boy. Hope you stay well!

Beverly - Hang in there! Try not to worry about the surgery. I hope it all works out great for you.

ANewCreation - I think it sounds like a good idea to try something new. If it doesn't work out, then you can change back or try something else. We all have to keep tweaking our programs until we find what works for us!

mj5 11-30-2010 03:03 PM

ugh, I officially feel icky. I just got off the phone w/ my wellness coach and even he told me to go home! LOL!!! So, ok...no workout for me. I am going to go home and get into my pj's, snuggle w/ the dogs, and let hubby wait on me.

lottie63 11-30-2010 04:56 PM

Hello everyone. hope you're all doing well. mj5, snuggle away! :) Feel betta.

I'm having a good day. this has been the laziest month ever in regards to like, socializing and such. I've been eating healthy and exercising, but it seems lazy in other ways. ha.

b: 1 medium banana with 2 tbls peanut butter
l: 2 quinoa burgers and one large veggie salad with plain balsamic vinegar
s: almond milk maybe
d: I think I might try making this quinoa sweet potato cakes recipe I found. :) Not sure though!

Slashnl 12-01-2010 02:02 PM

Just couldn't make it to Body Flow this morning. I just don't know if I really like that class. It is a yoga/pilates/tai chi combo class and I just don't feel comfortable doing that crap. Oh, and I'm terrible at it. They're looking at adding a spin class to Wednesday when I'm at the gym. I hope so. I'd rather do that.

MJ - Take care of yourself!

Lottie - Glad you're having a good day! Fun times!