View Poll Results: I will be satisfied when...
I have a perfect body. Oh, and I'm healthy. 0 0%
If my body looks pretty close to perfect and I feel hot close to naked. Oh, and I'm healthy. 8 17.39%
As long as I look good with clothes on and I'm healthy, I'm ai'ight. 26 56.52%
I don't care at all what I look like as long as I am healthy. 2 4.35%
I'm not looking that far ahead. I guess I'll know when I get there. 9 19.57%
Other 1 2.17%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-29-2010, 04:29 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 255/ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Default What does satisfaction mean to you?

I've never started a poll here, so I'll see if this works. Anyway, what will (or already has) make you finally satisfied at the end of your journey? Will you only be happy with a perfect body? Or is it all health related for you?
rachael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 05:28 PM   #2  
One with the Wind and Sky

S/C/G: 360/246/150

Height: 5' 8"

I'll never have a "perfect" body. I've been fat for far too long and have stretched out in weird places. But I think I'll look pretty damn good if I can whittle my waist down. Although I've got plenty of vanity reasons, there are certainly health reasons as well, which includes just being comfortable in my own skin and being able to do moderate activity without hurting myself or feeling utterly exhausted.
Elladorine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 05:49 PM   #3  

Height: 1.67m

I know I will never be "perfect" as I have stretch marks and a lot of loose skin under my arms, but I want to achieve the very best version of myself that I can.
I want to feel comfortable in any kind of clothing, or even without any at all!
Health is also really important, although I can't say that I'm in particularly poor health just now. I think rather than improved health I'm really looking forward to increased quality of life. I don't want my bulk to stop me from doing adventurous things and having a good social life.
timkerbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 06:05 PM   #4  
Calorie counter

Height: 5'4.5"

I started out just wanting to be healthy. Since I've achieved my healthy goal, now I'm on to looking good too. I guess for me it's why stop at second best when best is within my reach?

Last edited by Eliana; 11-30-2010 at 07:50 AM.
Eliana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 07:50 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 294/204/175

Height: 5'6"

Each one of us has our own "perfect". I don't want to look like barbie or a Kardashean (sp)? or those women on TV who have all sorts of surgeries just so they can look like everyone else. I honestly... just want to be my best me. I am far from my best, but... when I get there... no matter the number the scale gives me, I think I'll know.
EvilGidget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 08:17 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 297/198/190

Height: 5'8"

Perfect? Not at all likely at my age. And healthy? I already am.

So, what's left? I want to get to a weight where I know that if I can't run as fast or far or long as I want, it's not because of my weight.

And I want to get to a weight where there is at least one size between me and the biggest size on the rack even if it's not a plus size store and the biggest size is a 14 (I guess that's a fancy way of saying I want to fit easily into a 12)
ubergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 08:40 PM   #7  
Hi From Canada, eh?

S/C/G: check the ticker :)

Height: 5'8

ha I'm over 40, I'll be happy enough if when I wave *bye bye* my arm stops flapping by the next morning

Besides being healthy, I mark my satisfaction in the fact that I'm SANE about food now.
Trazey34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 08:53 PM   #8  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

I was not blessed with my idea of a "perfect" body. I'm very healthy and now working on the aesthetic part of it. I won't stress myself to death if I never have a 100% flat stomach since I know I probably won't, but I would like to look a little better and have the confidence to wear skimpy tops as well as skimpy bottoms should the occasion arise.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 09:10 PM   #9  
Living and Learning

S/C/G: 304/see ticker/140

Height: 5' 3"

Satisfaction to me would be walking into any regular sized clothing store and finding things on the rack that fit!
gumboot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:37 AM   #10  

S/C/G: high285/resrart276/ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

I will be happy when my kids want to run and play and I can do so with them without thinking twice about it, and I go to sleep at night without the worry about what will happen if I leave them.

My hubby will think I'm hot no matter what my body looks like because he is in love with who I am, not what I am and his image view of me is the only body image perception that matters to me (more than my own).
findingfawn is offline   Reply With Quote