Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2002, 09:41 AM   #1  
Losin It For GOOD!

Default Feel Good Task for Today (8/13)

Ok girls, yesterday we found someone else to be thankful for!

TODAY - we're working on ourselves.

This may be a hard one, but I know that you can do it!

Find one part of your body (and I said PART!) that you like. There has got to be one somewhere.

Today- think about that part of your body, and try to come up with ways you can "Accentuate it".
Focus on why you like that part of your body, and things you might be able to do to make it better!

If we can start to love ourselves, one part at a time, we will only be better able to succeed at this!
Old 08-13-2002, 09:43 AM   #2  
Losin It For GOOD!

I'm going to mention 2 parts of my body.

First part is my calves. I am blessed with muscular, toned calves. They look GREAT in short skirts and boots! I usually accentuate them by hiding my thighs LOL! I also love to wear boots, shoes, skirts that hit just below the knee... all these things help draw attention to my great calves!

I also love my eyes. They change color, which is fun. I love to wear eye makeup (lightly) to draw attention to them! Everyone tells me my eyes speak more than anything else!
Old 08-13-2002, 09:52 AM   #3  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

Accentuate it ?

are you sure? okay.. My boobs are my best feature! don't worry - I won't go into details
Old 08-13-2002, 09:54 AM   #4  
Losin It For GOOD!

Mine are too.. but I left them off the list LOL! Hubby still asks "How much are your boobs going to shrink?" with a sad look on his face
Old 08-13-2002, 10:43 AM   #5  

I'll play, I have great ankles, years of ballet left me with strong slender ankles and high arching feet. They were the last to give in to the weight I was piling on my body and the first to thro it back off and emmerge bony and angular. I look at them sometimes and think those are the feet of a thin person of a dancer... I love to go barefoot, I wear sandals everywhere. At night when DH and I cuddle and watch Tv he gets my bath shoppe hemp body butter jar and rubs my feet and ankes and calves with it sort of absent-mindedly. I feel really decadent, pampered and not self-conscious (like why would he want to rub my fat belly, I can't relax and enjoy that)

I have several anklets, I just bought a cool one that's a leather cord with a sliver of silver floating on it.

I am looking forward to some day having great legs again, used to be one of my best features... but for now I'll look at my ankles and dream.

Sundrop
Old 08-13-2002, 10:58 AM   #6  

Ok I'll skip over the Rocky Mountain cleavage and say my face in general. Been told I have really pretty facial features so let me whip out the make up and become a sex goddess....YEEHAW

Kim
336/325.5/170
Old 08-13-2002, 11:43 AM   #7  

Good thread...

I will say my waist line, I have a ver defined waist line giving me curves where ppl tend to like them.

I will also mention my hands. I like em.

Old 08-13-2002, 11:52 AM   #8  

I guess that there is two parts of my body that I like. I always really liked my nose. I know it sounds silly, but I have a little pudge nose that is not too wide and not very big. I always thought that it really made my face in general look better (I have a round face and chubby cheeks).

I also really like my hands. My fingers are short, but they are not chubby. They may be covered in scars, but it just gives them character. I believe that you can tell alot about a person's hands, and I think that my hands say that I am outgoing and not afraid of new things.
Now if I could only stop biting my nails.....
Old 08-13-2002, 02:30 PM   #9  
wsw

this is neat topic. thanks! i like my hands, which are pretty. i have always gotten compliments on them. i was a bit cranky today, thinking about how much wt. i still have to lose and this was a nice reminder to hang in there and continue to take care of myself.

wsw
Old 08-13-2002, 02:58 PM   #10  

I suppose it would be my legs. They are quite long & I can tone them pretty easily. I like to wear skirts to accentuate them.

My face is also pretty (or so I've been told). I do have good skin & never have to wear foundation, or any make-up really. Typically, I just wear mascara (I add lip gloss if I'm going out).

Thanks for posting this, BA! Although I had a hard time coming up with a phyiscal feature I like, I do have to say I feel better after doing it
Old 08-13-2002, 03:36 PM   #11  

This question was quite hard.

I love my eyes. Everyone has told me that I have great eyes. They are almond shape and very blue. The only thing I do on a regular basis is get my eyebrows waxed. If dressing up I put on a little mascara, eyeliner, and shadow. But only to highlight them not all that noticable.

I also love my skin. I tan easy, don't have many bumps and dimples,(I have vericoce veins (sp?)) I love to wear bath and body works shimmer lotion. It makes me sparkle all over.

Bella23
Old 08-13-2002, 07:27 PM   #12  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

big brown eyes. I have loved my big brown eyes since I was a child.

And, like Jenniffer, I have a waist - even at this size. My waist measurement is always about 10 inches smaller than my hip measurement, no matter my size.
Closed Thread