Old 01-10-2010, 11:33 AM   #31  
Reluctant Adult

Well, the scale finally moved. I seem to be one of these people who drops weight in whooshes, while in between for a couple of weeks the scale bounces around, up and down in the most annoying manner. All I can say is, it's a lot of fuss for a couple of pounds!!! Still, it's over 30 pounds in less than 3 months (I started on October 16th), so I really have nothing to whine about!!

Beverlyjoy, so glad to hear you were home when the ice maker failed!! I've been in the same situation, and a portion of wood floor was ruined.

sachiko, welcome and good start!! You're doing great!!

rakel, wow, fantastic!! Fifteen pounds lost is a huge victory!! Keep going!!

Trazey34, kudos to you for getting back to your plan... I struggle with that most of all, so I am so admiring of those who do it regularly!!

Sounds like everyone is moving forward well in the new year, which is fantastic.

I've got to up the water and the exercise... I struggle with both of those. I have a private goal to lose 2 more pounds in the next 2 weeks... I think I can do this. That would put me in the 220s (woo!!!), would get my BMI below 35 and puts me back where I was the LAST time I needed to lose a lot of weight. Wish me luck, chicks!!

Best, Rae
raebeaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:49 AM   #32  
is recommitted

S/C/G: 338/see sig/150

Height: 5'6"

Thanks for all of the congratulations guys! That was a huge motivation boost for me. Yesterday I went over to a friends house for a game night, and I knew they were having pizza, so to prevent me from going overboard with that, I bought some health(ier) snacks - a veggie tray, some pretzels, and some lunch meat roll-ups that I made with low-cal ingredients. They were a hit at the party, and they prepared one less pizza than they were going to. I stayed will under my calories, in fact, when I got home at 1am or so, I could have eaten another 500 cals, but decided to just opt for some more veggies and be done with it. I am so bad with getting in bed earlier on the weekends!
rakel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 02:40 PM   #33  
Is Cheese Cake -0 fat?

S/C/G: 297!! OMG!/295/270/223.... 160

Height: 5'9

GOOOOD MORNING! OK So I woke up turned ya' ll on so I could get my motovation!
Had 1 1/2 cups plain nancys Yoghurt with 1/2 cup granola (sp)
one apple
1 string cheese
1 bottle of watter!
I find that bottle water helpes me drink allot more.

TTFN! I will keep track all day!
sachiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 02:43 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 291/159.8/150

Height: 5' 6"

Rakel => Way to go...congrats on your weight loss and also on planning ahead! You are doing GREAT and I'm very proud of you! Together we will do this! Love ya, MOM

Last edited by fjcinzion; 01-10-2010 at 02:44 PM.
fjcinzion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 04:18 PM   #35  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Hi everyone! Just popping in quick. I'll relaxing w an icepack on my knee....it's not getting better, of course slipping on the steps today didn't help! I have some turkey chili bubbling away in the crock pot, can't wait to have some w some brown rice. Yum!!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote