Old 11-21-2009, 07:05 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 354/342/250(for now)

Height: 5'3"

Thanks for your concern. I've got a few close friends in the city I'm in that I can call if need be. I'm not telling the boyfriend right now, no sense worrying him for nothing, he works in the meat department of a grocery store so he's up to his neck in turkeys now, and stressed enough. Once I know for sure one way or the other I will let him know. I have a GYNO appointment for something unrelated on the 4th of December, so if it hasn't shown up by then I can try to find out why.

The spotting has stopped, but still no period. I really want to take another test in the morning, but I don't want to waste money on the tests, so if I can hold on til Monday morning I will.

(hug) (hug) to all.
CanadianCutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 11:24 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 354/342/250(for now)

Height: 5'3"

*breathes a sigh of relief* Period showed up full force this morning. Don't get me wrong, I would love a baby, but ideally it would better when my boyfriend and I are living in the same country (3 years from now is the plan for that). I'll have the doctor check my hormone levels when I'm there in December. Thank you again so much ladies for all your support.
CanadianCutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 03:36 PM   #18  
Back with a story

S/C/G: 281 / 254 / 160

Height: 5'3" - I got taller!

*whew*! I'm glad the outcome was what you wanted, there is nothing worse than that few days of 'not knowing'.

Getting your levels checked, just in case, is probably a good idea. Late periods often mean nothing, but it's worth noting nonetheless, just in case other strange symptoms emerge.

Take care!
Arctic Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 11:18 PM   #19  
hand to mouth disease?

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

weebleswobble is offline   Reply With Quote