Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2002, 09:29 PM   #1  

Wink A New Friend

Well at the gym today while I was taking the water kickboxing I met a girl that is my age and needs to loose a little more then me. We exchanged e-mail addresses and phone numbers and plan on working out together. I'm so happy. I told her about all of you. She plans on visiting.

I'm just happy that I now have someone to workout with and someone to just call and chat with.

Well enough of my babbling, lol.

Bella23
Old 07-23-2002, 10:10 PM   #2  

How great for you! It is nice to have someone there who's working on the same goals you are. And especially nice for you to have someone to chat with right now while hubby is away. Good luck to both of you on those workouts. It never occurred to me there was water kickboxing (my dil takes cardio kickboxing) but it sounds like it would be fun.
Old 07-23-2002, 11:16 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 325 / see ticker / 150

Height: 5'4"

Oh that is such awesome news....way to go. And I hope your friend does decide to drop in on us and post away too.
Old 07-24-2002, 10:24 AM   #4  

It is so nice to actually get the chance to meet new friends, at our age. I find it hard to make new friendships outside of work/old high school friends. So, hope she visits soon.

Closed Thread