Old 08-13-2009, 12:34 AM   #16  
unabashed

S/C/G: 344/321/220

Height: 5'5

on days I have low protein I just want to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
lottie63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 11:49 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 290/280/150

Height: 5' 7"

are you iron deficient? I know that was a problem for me. I thought I was just pushing to hard. I was working the over night shift and going to school fulltime accellerated thur, fri, sat.

I went for a physical and my labs came back with an extremely low hemoglobin. the dr asked how I was even standing up. she wanted me to do iron by iv but yeah no I'm not doing a stint in the hospital so I took my iron pills and the hemoglobin came up.

The best thing to do is to pay the dr a visit because you don't want it to be something serious.
jrsygrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 10:24 AM   #18  
Searching

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlyGirlSebas View Post
You took the words right out of my mouth. Fatigue is one of the biggest complaints of women in menopause and perimenopause. It might be time to look into some hormone balancing therapy or some good herbal therapy.
This is what my mother has said to me. I use to live on 6 hours sleep and was a happy camper, now I wake up tired after 7 or 8 and all day I think about napping. Other symptoms include my period moving up, becoming heavier, less predictable. Back pain from no where. Fuzzy thinking, getting my brain together and I make constant spelling errors mostly adding too many letters ddddd Freaking patches of nasty little black hairs on my cheek (and a few on my boobs! ) A year older and more changes to come Love you Jenelle
rochemist is offline   Reply With Quote