Angry newbie

Geographical location:southeastern Ohio

Marital Status: married

Children/Ages: Tyler 2 1/2 yrs. Ryan 1 yr

Pets: 1 cat

Hobbies/Interests: guilt about weight

Height: 5'7" on a tall day

Eye/Hair Color: blonde

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: 5 yrs. ago.

Starting Weight: 250lbs

Present Weight: 248lbs

Goal Weight: 165lbs

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss:sticking with it. Exercise is the key for me.

Following any specific plan: joined gym; working out at least once a day

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I know I have to do this for my children.

Anything else you would like to share with us: I am tired of being the fattest P.E. teacher. I can't believe I used to be an athlete.

E-mail:[email protected]
Old 06-29-2002, 07:30 PM   #2  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

Welcome girl. weh all have been there and well it is a long hard battle.

You are a gym teacher???? way to go. I do have respect for teachers. I would kill them first if i had to do it every day!~!!

just plan on visiting here often. that is the key to success. the support of people that have been there and are going through what you are going through. there are many wise women and men (a few) here. take off your hat and sit a spell. listen to the wisdom of the many that have managed to over come many of the struggles that you have faced. you may have some tricks of your won that will help others.

AND HE HE i may just come to you for advice!! I have been weight training for a while. (BFL) and well i just may need some pointers. I over did my chest muscles today and i still hurt from this mornning i can not imangine what i am going to feel like tomorrow. come and join us in the exercise forum. tell your activity.
Old 06-29-2002, 08:04 PM   #3  
Old Cackler

a real live PE teacher??? an athlete???? can you be my personal trainer??? no, laura, i couldn't inflict myself on you. really. now SUE is another matter LOLOLOL

in any event, welcome aboard!!!! post often. this is a very sensible group. most of the time. full of advice and wisdom. and lots of experience.

as one dietician told me, a person doesn't get to be MO without going on lots of diets!!!

a sad sad commentary.
Old 06-29-2002, 11:03 PM   #4  

It's great to see support already, this is really reassuring.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that is or has struggled along the way.
Old 06-30-2002, 11:44 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 325 / see ticker / 150

Height: 5'4"

Welcome to the board Laura....

At least you are getting in some exercise(more than me) with being a PE teacher. What grades do you teach?

I am Jen(29), and I have 2 children too(I am a SAHM though). A daughter named Katy(5yrs old) and a son named Christian(2yrs old). I am in Southwestern Ontario, Canada. I haven't been on this board too long(about 1 month or just shy of that) but I must say the support on here is amazing. I am sure you will love it on this board.
Old 06-30-2002, 01:47 PM   #6  
Zap
Fat Zappin' in Progress

Welcome to the board Laura! The people here are terrific and this is a great place to come for inspiration and motiviation. Jump right in and make yourself at home

Traci
Old 06-30-2002, 02:28 PM   #7  
It's been so long...

S/C/G: 375.2/377/177

Height: 6'

Welcome Laura, I'm also a former athelete, so I know the feeling here... I'm in a bit of a serious struggle with myself right now, working on it... hope you enjoy hanging out here with us
Old 07-01-2002, 10:01 AM   #8  

Welcome!! Make yourself at home.

So nice to have a variety of proffessions here!!

Closed Thread