Old 03-28-2009, 12:04 PM   #1  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

Wink Fat loss, very weird

So I get that FAT loss is not even. You lose a bit here, a bit there... but SO FAR I have never noticed that. Noticed losing fat at all! My weight goes down, measurements get smaller but it was nothing I could put my finger on.

Until last night. The weirdest thing has happened! I was looking in the mirror and on my left side of my tummy above my belly button is a DIAMOND. A 6 inch by 5 inch diamond... of LOST FAT! The fat around it is fine.... but there's this patch where the fat left first! It is so funny looking!!!

Has this ever happened to you? I need reassurance that I'm not the only freak
cfmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 12:19 PM   #2  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

cfmama, I have that too..I wondered if it had something to do with my pregnancies--it is sort of a seperation there and a dimond sort of turned sideways...it isn't terribly noticable when I am standing, I notice it most when I am laying down in my tub.
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 12:40 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 260/259/180

Height: 5'11

ive never been pregnant and i had fat loss in my belly like that. just weird spots that would be gone, leaving sort of a bulging other side.
watchhershrink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 01:17 PM   #4  
Happy Plodder

S/C/G: 238/158.9/138

Height: 5'2"

I had that last time, one side of my lower spare tyre lost fat more quickly than the other.
Rosinante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 04:02 PM   #5  

This is not exactly on subject but I got up this morning after feeling that I had overeaten the last few days and I was 2 pounds down. Although thrilled I sure feel my clothes tight and it doesn't seem to me that I have lost any more but will go with my wonderful scale for now.
grabec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 01:05 PM   #6  

Height: 5' 6

the entire right side of my belly is fatter than the left side... Only I would ever notice it, but it's still weird!!!
MandiK is offline   Reply With Quote