Old 02-16-2009, 06:22 PM   #16  
back in the game

S/C/G: 311/180/170

Height: around 5'10"

So where are you Qtest??? *POKE POKE POKE*

We're all waiting for you to join us again.
futuresurferchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 10:45 AM   #17  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Height: 5'6"

As usual, I can find a timely post that applies to my current situation....

This is quite a phenomenon. Why do some of us lose it after getting rid of that first 20? I know I've done this many many times.

I've set my mind to the fact that THIS time around will be different than any other time. No more letting a off plan meal turn into an off plan day, to an off plan weekend, to an off plan week....you get my drift.

I went to the Daytona 500 this weekend, and I let things slide. It was easy to go way off course by not being home and into the usual controlled routine. I can't use this excuse anymore.

This downward slide stops NOW.
Jen415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 03:43 PM   #18  
Maintaining ~6 years!

S/C/G: 263/Maintaining/150

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by futuresurferchick View Post
So where are you Qtest??? *POKE POKE POKE*

We're all waiting for you to join us again.
I second this!! Where are you, girl? You asked for help, so now you're gonna get it whether you like it or not! Hehe.
Star2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 04:50 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 242/187/150

Height: 5'9"

I'm here I'm here!! And thank you ladies, it was definitely the kick in the butt I needed. And Meredith, you're right 2lbs isn't a total screw up. I suppose I have been maintaining, not gorging myself EXACTLY like my old habits.

I'm trying really hard to get back on the wagon. I definitely need to just get my butt on 3fc and read how well everyone else is doing! Its no fun to watch everyone else shrink while you stay the same! As of yesterday is my TOM as well so I'm sure that contributed to me eating like a little piggy for the past week. I'm a bottomless pit the week before my period!

27lbs is too far and I'm not gonna turn back! I'm back in this and I will be so proud when I double this 30lbs!

Thank you all again! You are all so right, not to mention inspirational. I'm glad you are all doing so well!! Keep up the good work, it keeps my butt in gear!
QTestRDH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 09:36 PM   #20  
back in the game

S/C/G: 311/180/170

Height: around 5'10"

Alright, good. I'm glad you returned, so I don't have to take drastic measures, like cyber-stalking you.
futuresurferchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 10:33 AM   #21  
Maintaining ~6 years!

S/C/G: 263/Maintaining/150

Height: 5'8"

YAY, I'm so glad to see that you came by again! Good luck getting back on track--I know it's not easy, but it's worth it! Even if you just ease back into it gradually, it will make such a big difference when you pick up all of your healthy habits again. Keep us posted how you are doing... Just remember that the members of this site care about YOU, and want to see you succeed!! And ya know what? You will succeed.

Hoping to see more of you (or less of you, haha) soon!
Star2Be is offline   Reply With Quote