Old 02-17-2009, 03:17 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 214/Ticker/130

Height: 5' 5.5", age 59

Thanks to you too Scarlet. We all help each other. Even when you are posting a reply to someone else to help them, you are reconfirming and consolidating and rearranging your own thoughts on your struggles and successes.

I can't tell you how much I've learned and changed my thinking in the short time I've been here.

Last edited by recidivist; 02-17-2009 at 03:17 AM.
recidivist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 11:03 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 289/278.8/155

Height: 5'7"

I think it's really telling that one of the first things people (myself included) do when they have struggles is to stop coming here and stop interacting.....I read so many of these types of posts (myself included).

I really need to get that, that the act of typing a few words on a computer and connecting with a world of like minded people may make the difference in my mind and heart that keeps me going!!

I really like that!!

Yesterday was a good day and I'm down another lb,so maybe it wasn't water after all, just my body saying, "if you eat the right food I'll respond to you"!!
Scarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 03:11 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 214/Ticker/130

Height: 5' 5.5", age 59

Yay!
recidivist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 12:16 AM   #19  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 302.2/302.2/160

Height: 5'7"

Hey Scarlett, yeah its crazy how many people out there are in the same situation as we are. The iguana was in Puerto Vallerta on my honeymoon in Jan.
Newlywed is offline   Reply With Quote