Old 02-02-2009, 02:45 PM   #16  
The Radiant One

S/C/G: 250/142/135

Height: 5'2"

I am pretty small for my weight. I have a very defined waist as well.
My waist is 28.5 inches and I am technically still overweight according to BMI at 139 pounds since my height is 5'2. However, I do a lot of strength training, so a lot of that weight is muscle. I wear a size 8 jeans.

When I weighed 250, my pants were 24W and I think my waist was somewhere around 40.

I don't know if I will be much smaller or not if I ever get these last few pounds off LOL!
fiberlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 09:41 PM   #17  

All interesting information. I can see it is hard to pin down a size and weight correlation. Thanks for the help. I am firmly in size 20s now, down from mostly size 24s. I've only lost 18 pounds but I have kicked up the exercise a huge amount, so suspect I've tightened up and added some muscle. Good luck to you all. I am inspired by this forum and the great stories people share here.
fittermimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 10:29 PM   #18  
Used to be Archy

S/C/G: 220/171/145

Height: 5'4

I've always had a belly and been top heavy, my waist is currently at 35 but I wear 12's quite comfortably. Now, if I was back down to 161 as I was last September I would have a 33.5 inch waist and wear 10's. Go figure.
Eves is offline   Reply With Quote