Old 01-05-2009, 05:20 PM   #1  
i WONT be a heafty bride

S/C/G: 282/268/150

Height: 5'5''

Default a plea for help

i am 23, i have about 130 to lose, and i am not getting a lot of encouragement to stay on track at home from my fiancee, and i was wondering if anyone would like to be like a accountability buddy, and send emails or even text messages a few times a day talking about if we worked out, how much, and what is being eaten and drank and what not. i really need this, i want someone else that i don't want to let down as i have no problem letting myself down, someone in my age range and have a lot to lose would be ideal, i want this so bad, but sometimes i just get wrapped up in life and let go of my goal. if you think you can help me out, i am willing to email/text as many other people that want to do this and think it is a good idea

Cynthia
Cynthialynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 06:13 PM   #2  

I am almost exactly where you. I would love to have an accountability buddy.
Neast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 06:53 PM   #3  

Height: 5'4"

Hello Ladies! I am also 23 with about 130 pounds to lose. I would love to have an accountablility buddy.
crazycurls is offline   Reply With Quote