Old 05-16-2008, 11:34 AM   #16  
Linda

Height: 5'0"

Voted! :

You've got 70% of the vote, girl!!

Linda

Last edited by famograham; 05-18-2008 at 09:04 PM.
famograham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 06:53 PM   #17  
One life, live it well

S/C/G: 304|ticker|160

Height: 5'6½

I'll vote you for everyday also. Great reading. Congrats on your success so far!
Nori71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 04:29 AM   #18  
Learning to love myself.

Height: 5' 7"

Lyn - I just voted for you.

I have to admit that I have never read your blog before, but I just went to have a look to see why everyone is saying how wonderful it is.

Well... you have another fan! I absolutely love the way you express yourself and let us all into your life, the good, the bad and the ugly.

I look forward to reading more of your entries, but I had to leave your page or I would have been there all night. I read so many things that I have thought of or encountered along my own journey and it is always great to get that feeling that "YES, someone else understands, and has gone through that as well."

Thank you for helping to make the world a better place, in so many ways. I believe that, by telling your story, you are helping people physically and emotionally to improve their lives. I would love to be able to do the same thing, but I don't seem to be able to keep regular entries up. I also want to write a book, about losing the weight, but also about the struggles of maintenance that you don't hear about, more emotionally than physically. Perhaps one day I will commit to writing about my journey as much as I did to the journey itself. Mind you, the journey never ends when the purpose is to improve your health and lifestyle in general. Oops... I'm rambling.

Take care,

Zelma
ZedAus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 10:05 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 303/252/150

Height: 5' 5"

I haven't read your blog yet but I am happy to support another Chick! Congratulations! It is always nice to be recognized for making a positive contribution to the world. Good for you!
KidsLibrarylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 12:17 PM   #20  

Height: 5'5"

didn't know there was a blog, but I do now! Thanks!
PaulaM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 12:37 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 278/see ticker/168

Height: 5'6"

Just bumping this up... voting is still in progress until June 1. Thank you all for your support
Lyn2007 is offline   Reply With Quote