3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Sarah (lessofsarahtolove) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/132778-sarah-lessofsarahtolove.html)

SnowboundChick 01-28-2008 10:35 PM

I was just thinking of her on Sunday and happened to check out her blog and see this. I too am saying a prayer for Sarah and Lorraine and sending positive vibes.

Goddess Jessica 01-28-2008 10:57 PM

Sarah - Girl, I love you!
Lorraine - Hang in there! The strength you have is amazing!

djs06 01-28-2008 11:01 PM

I have been dreading this, and I just checked her blog the other day and had a sinking feeling when I saw again that she hadn't updated since July. Sarah has been a real source of inspiration and support for me in a lot of different ways, and is truly a wonderful person. I am so saddened to hear this news, but I will keep her and Lorraine in my prayers- I hope so much that she can pull through this. I still have all the PMs we sent to each other a few years ago- she really helped me out more than she probably ever thought.

If there was anyone that deserved a healthy and happy life, it would be Sarah. I hope she can pull through.

knitsforfive 01-29-2008 12:12 AM

Oh how sad. I haven't read any of her posts, but she sounds like a lovely person.

Cassie501107 01-29-2008 12:23 AM

:(

How incredibly sad. She is in my prayers.

math puppy 01-29-2008 03:13 AM

thoughts and prayers out to you girls.

Moosegirl 01-29-2008 03:32 AM

I didn't know her but reading your posts she sounded like a wonderful person so I will keep her in my prayers and her partner also. God Bless.

ellis 01-29-2008 07:13 AM

Thank you for letting us know, Sandi.
Hugs and prayers for Sarah and Lorraine. :grouphug:

modkittn 01-29-2008 08:56 AM

Sending :goodvibes and :grouphug: to Sarah and Lorraine.

tolose85 01-29-2008 09:44 AM

Haven't heard an update as of yet. I've been checking the Hodgkins boards on and off today... Sheila, have you gotten any news?

I can't stop thinking about them...

Jen415 01-29-2008 09:45 AM

Just saw this.....sending healing thoughts towards Sarah and Lorraine...

Jen 01-29-2008 11:18 AM

Just reading some of the posts about Sarah over on the Hodgkins board. Those people are truly amazing, Sarah and Lorraine could not ask for a more supportive bunch of people. Between them and us and everyone else's lives that Sarah touched there are a lot of prayers for her.

SuchAPrettyFace 01-29-2008 11:32 AM

Oh, no!!!

I just now saw this. I too have been checking her blog on & off & was just thinking about her the other day & wondering when we would get an update.

I'm hoping she will pull through. Sarah was such an inspiration. :hug: for Lorraine and :goodvibes: for Sarah.

dek6 01-29-2008 11:33 AM

I didnt really know Sarah. There were a few posts when I joined. But I get from everyones posts that she is amazing. her and Lorraine are in my prayers. I just pray that she isnt in pain....... :hug:

famograham 01-29-2008 01:44 PM

I couldn't post last night....this just hurts TOO much :cry:
Please God....why Sarah???

Sarah, over the past few years, has touched my very soul.
She is SO strong, and so courageous, and just so amazing in every way.
Sarah has found a love that some people only dream of, and for Lorraine, I am so grateful.

If ANYONE in this world could pull through what's happening....it would be Sarah. And I am praying with all my heart...that if pulling through is what Sarah wants..that is what she'll get.

My heart is so heavy, thinking of her, and all who love her.
Sarah has touched so many more lives than she knows.

I love you Sarah, and my whole heart is with you and Lorraine today.

Please everyone, even if you're not a believer...pray for Sarah and Lorraine today.

Linda :cry: