S/C/G: SW 275/see ticker/ GW 175

Height: 5'6

Rakel : AWESOME !!!!

Hi y'all:

Today's plan is:

B: Oats and tea
Walk for 1 hour outside
S: apple
L: chicken salad with sesame seeds and 1 small portion of almonds (12)
S: hummus and wheat & gluten free crackers
D: We have the night off from the kids tonight and we are going out with friends. I'm not denying myself anything, but I am going to practice moderation & diversity in the meal that I pick. We hardly ever seem to go out....so I am going to try to enjoy the people and not worry so much about my food choices. I will report back how it went and if I suffered any set-backs (or out of control cravings after the dinner)....so I will be paying close attention to my body!!!!

Have a great Saturday everyone!

Ginger
kissingginger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 05:21 PM   #32  

Hello everyone well I still am trying to be good somedays are better and easier than others. I did make it to the gym today and felt great after doing one hr of aqua fit. She keeps yah movin and groovin to the music. Lots of fun while buring cals. I decided to take a HI picture from 2 years ago when we visited hang it in my car when I get those oh don't feel like going to the gym days it will give me an incentive to get there. March 25th will be right around the corner. I am getting more comfortable with the gym and thats a good thing relaxed in my environment will be good. I have read through some of your food intakes and thats great as it gives me some ideas to try. Its important to have variety or we tend to go off to never land and thats not good. I am someone whom enjoys lots of different foods but my hubby is plan old american food meat and potatoe etc..... So sometimes its tough and I love to cook. I get oh well I love the way you used to cook and I say it wasn't good for me though. I still try to make things he likes and sometimes my things seperate. Never too easy though. Does anyone else run into this?
cckayac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 05:28 PM   #33  

Rakel congrats on your job see things happen when we least expect it too. Good for you and I hope this will help you feel confident and capable of anything you may want can happen. Again I bet yah feel like a new person already its not easy landing a job these days.
cckayac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 07:47 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 257/219/145

Rakel--Isn't it funny how things all fall together at once? You get the job and get the scale moving back down all at once I am so happy they were fighting over you...shows how valuable you are, I hope you are very proud of yourself. Bet your boyfriend feels some relief as well now, right? I"m very happy for you!

cckayac--That was a very good idea to put that picture in the car! Constant reminder of what you are working for right now.

I am struggling a little this week. Hubby came home, after being out almost 3 weeks, and I just got lazy. I'm trying not to beat myself up because he will be gone tomorrow again and I missed him SO SO much, so taking time to just lay around with him, play games as a family, etc. I just loved every second of it. I didn't get much exercise in though, and wasn't counting calories closely so the scale has just not budged all week. I am back to exercise today and counting more strictly, so hopefully I can still get 1 lb. by MOnday, we'll see! If not, it's okay, I'll just get going agian and hope for the next week.
Purplefirefly is offline   Reply With Quote