Old 12-28-2007, 12:59 PM   #16  

Sheila-
Hey!!! I'm so glad you're still around even though you're reached goal-congratulations!!! I'm so proud of you. I still think of you when I read mysteries. Have you read the author Merry Jones? Her first book is called The Nanny Murders.

Take care,
Sherry
suzie76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 04:10 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 307/250

Height: 5'5"

I also will return in January, fatter than ever, but hoping to stay motivated to lose by exercising and careful shopping. I will join a gym next week and get all the snacks out of the house. I will start on hi protein and go from there. I really need everyone's support this time. I am to the point where my weight is causing medical problems and I must take control of the situation. I will try to check in each day since that is the best way for me to stay motivated. Congrats to all of you who have lost and continued to lose even during the holidays.
AuntChuChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 01:32 AM   #18  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Hey Sherry! Glad to see you back! Let's kick some 2008 butt, shall we?
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote