Old 09-16-2007, 10:19 PM   #1  
I'm not nuts, I'm happy!

S/C/G: 241/220/160

Default Hand to mouth disease...Stressers.

Is there a dedicated thread to daily advice for things that are stressing us out and creating the never ending munching? If not, shouldn't we start one?

I have seen several threads of people asking about stressful situations and what to do. Why isn't there a 'thing' just for those stressers? If I could jump on here and ask about why this or that is happening or what to do when that thingy did that one thing, I would be alot less likely to go and grab food. The same things goes for the other way around. If I can coem tot he forums and hand out advice about dogs, or kids, or what that noise is the car is making, when I am wanting a snack, then I would be able to help myself and others.

Just a thought
Kati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 05:51 AM   #2  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Hi Kati . There's a Weekly Planning/Accountability/Menus Thread. It's a great chatty bunch there. They basically talk about how their day/week is going and recieve lots of positive feedback and support from one another.
Sounds to me like it just might be what you're looking for.

If there's ever a thread that you'd like to start, on any particular subject, please feel free to do so.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 05:54 AM   #3  
I'm not nuts, I'm happy!

S/C/G: 241/220/160

Rockin, I was thinking more along the lines of stressers that cause us to eat, not things that are related to eating. Such as a kid having problems, or a death, or finance problems, or that kind of thing.
Kati is offline   Reply With Quote