Old 07-09-2007, 10:54 PM   #1  

Default Do Over!!

"Do Over", as my kids call it when things don't quite go your way and you want to start again.

So, tomorrow (tonight I promise I'm done eating), I'm getting back on track, the scales are going back into hiding because they are driving me crazy, and I'm going to continue to consciously exercise every day!!

I put the YMCA membership on hold for the summer because last summer I just couldn't drag the kids there when it was beautiful outside but that doesn't mean I can't still get my exercise!!

I'm going to make wise food choices, quite living in denial about the sweets I eat and really realize that I don't look good at 246 pounds!! It's like I know when I look in the mirror it's not good but then as my day goes on I forgot about it!! My god, I used to weigh 145 pounds -- what have I done to myself!!

I can come up with no good reason to continue like this but SO many reasons to get my butt in gear and drop the extra 100 pounds I'm toating around!!

See you all in the morning -- I'll be the one with the renewed initiative and drive to get this weight off my poor, straining body!!
shelby897 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 01:01 AM   #2  

Tomorrows a do over for me too! Today didn't go well at all. Not that I ate a whole lot because I didn't, but what I did eat wasn't good for me.
lalique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 10:25 AM   #3  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Good way to look at it, Shelby. Sometimes we all need to re-focus. Good luck with today! I'm sure you'll be great!
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 10:34 AM   #4  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

You go, Girl!
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 10:50 AM   #5  
Kae
. * . * . * . * . * . * .

We could all use a do-over day.. it's good that you are getting right back into it without days of waiting and binging because you are depressed about falling off the wagon. "We can never go back and start over-- but-- we can always start now and begin again!"
Kae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 08:05 PM   #6  

No biggie, just get back at it tomorrow! Kids always want to be outside, but you can use that to your advantage, for sure! Besides, fresh air is better than the hot-sticky-man-sweat-air you find at the Y. Or at least, that was my experience. I prefer the cow-poop smell we have around here to that.
WinterStarzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 08:09 PM   #7  

Height: 5.6

That is a fantastic outlook Shelby!! Looking forward to hearing how great you are doing!!!
Penney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 10:18 PM   #8  

Perfect "do over"!!

Great day -- had no sugar, so amazingly I'm working tonight without wanting to eat the whole house! That darn sugar kicks my butt!!

Hope everyone had a great, on plan day. Got no exercise today other than chasing the kids around, but that's okay -- the rest of the week can make up for it!!
shelby897 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 11:18 PM   #9  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Go Shelby. Go Shelby. Go Shelby!!!!!!!!!!

rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 08:35 AM   #10  

Height: 5.6

WAY TO GO YOU!!!!

Knew you could do it!!!
Penney is offline   Reply With Quote