Old 05-08-2007, 05:01 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 243.5/243.5/140

Height: 5'5"

Default just a hello and an update

Hey all,
Just droppin in to say hey...as I've miraculously found 5 minutes (which is rare these days) Just an update the busy part of my early season is slowing down a bit so hopefully I can get back to posting soon! For me I'm still doing well, still exercising and doing my best to eat right. Its been a real stressful couple of months and I don't see that slowing down anytime soon so I'm glad to be dealing with it in a healthy way and not turning to calories! I've been still maintaining what I've lost so far...and hovering just above the much coveted ONEderland. I'll get there, I'm not worried.

On happier terms I officially got that promotion that I was talking about last time I was posting....along with a nice raise etc. so at least that will help ease my financial burden! Its a big weight lifted that sort of had me at a standstill with everything else in my life for a while...but now that that roadblock has been plowed through I can get moving again.

Anywho I just wanted to drop in and say hey and share my good news, I hope everyone here is doing fantastic...oh how I've missed all you ladies in my day! Thankfully my summers tend to be a bit slower but alas with the new position we'll see. I hope it just gives me the time to really dig in and figure out what the **** I'm doing!

best wishes to all
Sunshine
NESunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 05:09 PM   #2  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Oh good! You're back in touch! You've been missed.

It sounds like things are going very well for you... congrats! And you're staying on plan. Good job!

Hope to hear from you again soon!
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 05:12 PM   #3  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Hey there Sunshine, I was actually wondering about you the other day. Thanks for checking in and giving us an update. CONGRATULATIONS on the promotion and of course the nice raise that goes along with it. That's just fantastic. Great job on maintaining amongst all the stress you're dealing with. You have definitely learned healthy habits that will eventually take you to goal and then keep you there. Hope to hear from you again soon. Be well.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 05:27 PM   #4  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Sunshine!...so good to hear from you and to hear that you're doing so well!
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 07:18 PM   #5  
Believe

Height: 5'7"

Congratulations on the promotion!
melsfolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 08:17 PM   #6  
Bringing SexyBack ;)

S/C/G: 346/271/150

Hey NE! Congrats on the promotion, and on maintaining your weight! Hope to see you back posting regularly soon.
SexyRevealed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 10:10 PM   #7  

Height: 5.6

WOW! Congrats on the promotion.... hope things slow down a little bit for you.... Take care of yourself!
Penney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 09:40 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 270/190/150

Height: 5'4"

HI there! You're forever in my mind because of the mojo you gave me when I first started here. It is nice to see you here again, even if it is for a short while. Congrats on the new position, and I am betting the next time you stop in you'll be in that ONEderland place.
Mrs Quadcrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 10:56 AM   #9  

thanks everyone,
I've missed you all so much! It's just been so crazy that I don't have time to log on at work and come the evenings and weekends I don't even want to turn my computer on if I don't have to..especially with the nice weather finally here! I'm sure you've all been there.
Anyway things are already taking off and I'm not officially 'on the job' until Monday...so much is happening and I'm just so psyched to hit the ground running! I'll try to be better about checking in as the summer is here and we won't be so busy!

many hugs
Sunshine
Old 05-09-2007, 04:46 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 274/?/175

Height: 5'8

Congratulations! What's your new job?
djs06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 08:50 PM   #11  

Unhappy

haha, oh the job... I've taken my boss's position (who's been promoted to our national team so I still get to work with her which is great) . As of Monday I'll be the Group Sales Manager for Broadway Across America - Boston...I've been the associate for 18 months
basically we sell group tickets to our Broadway tour shows that come through the city...its such a great place