Old 04-19-2007, 09:36 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 261.5/176.5/145

Height: 5.5

I've got to make cookies, zucchini bread, and toffee for a men's retreat this weekend. I'm committed to making them...and NOT eating them! Yesterday I made sausage balls, black bean and corn salsa, and seasoned crackers and managed to stay out of them!
royalsfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 09:46 AM   #17  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Hi Tricia! Its so good to hear from you. Sounds like you have been very busy. Wow...you are making some tasty treats for those guys. Good job with avoiding the temptation!
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 10:44 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 275/202/140

Height: 5'2"

Good Morning,
I havent been on line much this week (too busy at work), but I'm committed this week. At WI on Sat I was up 1.8 , I was so upset with myself, that was the largest WI gain I've had since going back to WW last January. I'm determined to get that back off plus some this week. Sat. & Sun I walked outside since it was so nice here, I bowled on Sunday evening. I've been to Curves everyday before work, Monday I also did WATP, (I just picked up this DVD so I only did the one mile) and on Tuesday after work I went to a Line Dance Class. With all that exercise and watching my points better the scales were down this morning, just under the lowest they have been. I have two more days till Saturday's WI. Onderland here I come.

Rhonda, I love your GirlyGirl title, I call my grandaughters Girly Girl all the time.

Tricia, good for you, I'd be nibbling at all those goodies. Wish I was in Tennessee, I have a sister and other distant relatives there.
wanna b thin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 03:04 PM   #19  
Bringing SexyBack ;)

S/C/G: 346/271/150

Height: 5'5"

Man, I am struggling. Food is everywhere!!! I had 2 pieces of birthday cake. I don't want to blame it on TOM, but it completely zaps my willpower. I HAVE to exercise for at least an hour tonight, just to feel better about myself and not completely wreck my day.
SexyRevealed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 05:14 PM   #20  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Hang in there, Tiffany!!! You can make it through the food nightmare going on for you.
I had to recommit this morning. I had a bad off plan day. I didn't get up early enough to walk in the morning... We had 40-50 mph winds yesterday at lunchtime, so my walking partner and I went out to eat (healthy food, but didn't get to walk and I ate too much of it)... DD turned 13 and wanted to go out to eat, so we did and I overate... had a piece of her ice cream pie... didn't drink enough water...

I felt so bloated and terrible last night!! So, on plan today and it is going much better. Still didn't wake up early, but it was a nice day so I went walking at lunchtime. Getting lots of water today!
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 08:05 AM   #21  
Former Quitter

Good morning and TGIF!

Sharon - Wow! You are definitely getting that exercise this week. I'm sure you will have a fantastic weigh-in tomorrow.
Tiffany - that darn cake! It would be so much easier if we didnt have to deal with all of these temptations that seem to jump into our path!
Diane - Good job getting back on track yesterday.

Well, I'll be honest...I crashed and burned last night. I was having such a great on-plan day...I worked out for an hour at lunch, drank all of my water and was eating on-plan. But, I allowed negativity to take over. There was a school wide celebration at my daughters' school last night. As I was getting dressed, I caught sight of myself in the mirror and my first thought was "Yuck! That stomach is disgusting!" That started the whole downward trend of negative self talk and discouragement. The doubts crept in that I would ever really be able to stay committed and lose the weight...that I would ever feel good about myself again...that my diet will actually work for me..that my body will cooperate with the diet and exercise. I felt akward and unattractive at the school event and this made me feel isolated and depressed. I came home and pigged out on chips and ice cream. The ice cream was sugar free, but I ate way too much. I am so very very aggravated with myself! Why am I sabotaging myself like that? I can't relive yesterday and do it all over. I can only move on and keep going. I can't wait until I can re-learn how to be positive minded again!

Today's committment - Absolutely, NO off-plan foods and no eating more than my body needs!
Old 04-20-2007, 08:18 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 224/187/135

Height: 5'8"

Rhonda you can do this. Keep telling yourself you are worth it. You are worth it. Last night I thought I would really like some Peanut butter and tortilla, whole wheat of course. But I had already consumed my calories for the day and it was after 8:00. So I told myself you can change something on Friday and include it in your calorie count. You know what I don't want it today. I am commited to drinking my water today.
Hope I can join. I probably won't be here everyday.
sharonrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 08:48 AM   #23  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Rhonda: Isn't it great when our self doubting and frustration get in our way?! I know you'll bounce back.

I'm committed today and through the weekend because if the scale is any indication this morning, I'm going to have a really sad official weigh in. Am thinking TOM is lurking.
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 09:34 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 270/190/150

Height: 5'4"

Rhonda - You are a beautiful woman, LOOK at your smile! I know I am still an obese woman, but you know, I look in the mirror every Friday when I weigh in (in my birthday suit) and I LOVE that I am melting away. I'll never be a beauty queen, but you know what? I don't care. I KNOW I look better than I used to! NESunshine gave me some great Mojo when I first joined here, I'm sending some of that YOUR way.

AM I committed?? YOU BETCHA. I have 3 pounds to go to hit the big FIVE-O GONE and I am excited about that!!
Mrs Quadcrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 09:43 AM   #25  
Bringing SexyBack ;)

S/C/G: 346/271/150

Height: 5'5"

Rhonda, hang in there! You are beautiful. I see that from your photo. I was hating myself last night too. I didn't exercise and I started to feel like my motivation was all slipping away. But we have to pick ourselves up, no matter how many times we go through this. Fall down seven times, get up eight! We can do this!
SexyRevealed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 10:10 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 261.5/176.5/145

Height: 5.5

Rhonda...I know exactly how you feel! Some days I feel so great about what I'm doing and then one glance in a mirror or window...when I'm not expecting it...and I think, OH YUCK! All those good feelings fly away so quickly, don't they? Keep posting and know that you are looking great and what you see in the mirror is NOT who you are. You are vibrant, beautiful, healthy, intelligent, and IN CONTROL of your eating!

Sharon - I sure understand wanting to be near relatives but I think you're the ONLY person who I've ever "heard" say they wish they were in TN! hahaha

I'm committed to helping out at the men's retreat today AND staying ON PLAN while I'm doing it!!!!
royalsfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 10:24 AM   #27  
Former Quitter

Ladies, you really know how to lift a gal back up! Thank you. Sometimes, we can be our own worse enemies. I would never think of talking to anyone else in the same why I talk to myself. I'm always extremely optimistic for everyone else and I love to see everyone else succeed. I deserve to treat myself the same way!

I have turned the frustration with myself into motivation for today. I am determined! I will do this!
Old 04-20-2007, 10:36 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 270/190/150

Height: 5'4"

That's a girl!!
Mrs Quadcrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 02:16 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 275/202/140

Height: 5'2"

GirlyGirl,
So glad you hae a better outlook today. We all have those bad days, glad you were able to shake it. You've droped 20 pounds, you know you can do it. We would all like it to come off faster, but it will come off. Keep up the good work.

Tricia,
The weather is usually better in Tennessee then it is here is Michigan. Although I'm not complaining, it is beautifull here today.

I came in to work early today, and I get to leave early so I'm going to Curves after work. I haven't been there in the afternoon in a while, it will be nice to see and workout with some of the afternoon people.

Everyone have a great weekend. I'm going to try to stay on plan, weekends are usually hard for me.
wanna b thin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 02:22 PM   #30  
Almost the Big 50!

S/C/G: Goal of 150!

Height: 5'8"

I am doing well, and will continue to push forwards....
CyberGypsy is offline   Reply With Quote